ID a Muppet

iserve3n1

Reaction score
hi-
I'm new here and not real quick on the internet-I have been trying to figure out a muppet I have...I think maybe from sesame street but really have no idea who he is. I have gone on search engines but could not find a website that shows pictures of all the Jim Henson creations-it is driving me nuts! Someone please tell me where I can go to ID this little fella-
Thank you!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

You might try listing a detailed description here, or posting a link to a photo you scanned online?

FOZ

iserve3n1

Reaction score
id my muppet

OK-good idea about trying to do the picture thing-I do have a new digital camera that I can work but am not comfortable yet with downloading the pics-I will ask my hubby to do that part for me(I could learn but I'm just tired of being the techie around here:smile:-
Here is a description: He is light blue with a tuft of yellow hair standing straight up. His eyes are like Cookie Monster's and has a lime green round hard nose-like a half of a superball and about that size. He is very soft and the tag inside says: Jim Henson's Muppet ..... and the flip side says: Manufactured for Workman--also his arms are stuffed so the only part that you can work is the mouth.

Thank you and I hope this helps - meantime I will check the other site that has been suggested.

Lisa

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sounds a little like "Go To Bed Fred" which came with a book. Is it about 8 inches tall (+/-)?

iserve3n1

Reaction score
YES-
Do you know the name of the book?
busy time of year so haven't had much chance to download picture-
Thanks!

Hey-I also just picked up 3 Fraggle Rock books.

Lisa

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The title of the book is "Go To Bed Fred," and the puppet (then) is named Fred.

If it's the same puppet. I dunno without a picture.

Next book is called "Let's go Potty, Polly." Followed by "Let's do ettiquette, Frediquette." :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the Go To Bed Fred puppet and book (scroll down just a bit). Is this the puppet you have, iserve3n1?

iserve3n1

Reaction score
It is Fred!

Thank you sooooo much-Go to bed Fred is his name....Now my quest continues...I will begin my search for the book to go with him...I love treasure hunts-I go to the Goodwill regularly and this is where I found Fred now I'll have to hunt for the book:smile:

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

hdofu

Reaction score
If you need a free image hosting service, www.imagemagician.com is real good and easy to use, to use pics here, use the IMG button and typye in the link, hope this helps for future refference :wink: