Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah Black Jacket Rizzo looks great!

"If you have won one of the previous lotteries you will not be eligible for this one. We have to be fair and give everyone a chance to participate here."

LOL, I'm REALLY lucky! I won both of the pervious lotteries!

It would be a lot of money for the monkey "chimp" as Jamie and I were talking about it a few months ago, if they can do it great! we would be getting 5 figures in that wave then. I would hope some Bananas could come for Sal and plate of Canloies for Jonny along with a mic, but that would be a lot of money, the food items would be fun in the kitchen though.

zack,

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd much rather Jonny come with Sal then have them separate if possible. I mean, there aren't any MUST HAVE accessories for Sal and none for Jonny except his mic, which could still be included. It's the only way i see Jonny and Sal happening, though I would buy them separatly as well.

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if they came together, too. As someone said, that would be 5 figures in that series.

But, if they are decided to come out separately, then I'm sure Palisades has done its research and calculated everything and decided that it would in fact be finacially... uhm... a good idea. Besides, the accessories would be fun, no matter what they are - just because a few of us can't think of anything doesn't mean they can't. Somebody mentioned bananas, that would be good.
Though, I do remember one of the accessories being brought up some months ago that was being considered (or maybe it was just suggested on here) was a peice of cake, becuase of their cameo scene in Muppets From Space. I thought that sounded a little dissapointing. Is there nothing else? Maybe not. Maybe a two-pack is a better decision. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. Although, I do find it interesting that only one Muppets Tonight figure is listed on that hint of what will be in Series 7. Maybe that's because it is a 2-pack. I am so rambling.

Either way, I'll be getting them both. I think they're great. I think Muppets Tonight is great. Not to mention I've been buying everything so far, and see no sign of stopping.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think financially there would be much of a difference, either you combine them into a single pack and sell loads, or you put them out seperately and they just sell slightly under average. If you do it the single pack way then you also have a chance of making much more money by putting out an additional figure in the wave too. Maybe that'd be a good opportunity for the low cost 'Lips' to be put out from the restyled Zoot figure.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Of course, it would be nice to have a microphone for Johnny Fiama that looks a LOT like the microphone Kermit uses to interview people with which can come off the stand and maybe even be connected somehow to the Muppet Newsman's desk...

But that's just me thinking of a multitasked accessory item...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
But that's just me thinking of a multitasked accessory item...
Well that's a good way to think Kev!:smile: Like-wise banana's if possible would be fun for the kitchen and even Fozzie bear if he could hold them. Statler and Waldorf could also use them for throwing....up.

Zack)Rowlf the, HUH? Dog.

Mr. Piggy

Reaction score
Ken, may I ask a question?

How well is the line going? Are you able to give sales figures?

I have every regular figure so far and a few of the exclusives, but with future lines, I am only interested in charcetrs from TMS (i.e. no MTI or MT). I know there are alot of die-hard fans here and if you asked them, they would want everything - and although I love the muppets, there are some characters that I don't care if we don't get. That said, there are some characters that I REALLY want.

The reason I wanted sales figures is so I have some vague idea as to how long we can hope the line will last. I would hate to miss out on a naked Rowlf or Sam because of a Samuel Arrow or someone like Jonny Fiama. That could happen, because sales could lessen between now and the next four series'. (I'm sorry if I sound negative - I am just trying to look at things realistically)

I would also rather have smaller skit-playsets like Vet Hospital that cost less to manufacture than expensive deluxe sets like a stage.

Do you find the fans would you rather see variants of the main characters or more obscure characters? Where is the best place to offer feedback on the figures?

And finally, can I make a suggestion? It is probably too late (and also may already have been mentioned), but can we get a card backdrop for the muppet newsman? It would be relatively cheap to manufacture and I think it would actually match the style of sets used on the muppet show. We are obviously not going to get a playset for him, but with a printed bit of card to put behind him we are most of the way there anyway!

:smile: :flirt: :sympathy:

zootsuit

Reaction score
Last I heard the newsman was coming with his desk and a bakdrop with different tv screens that have stickers you can apply to them.hope this helps:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it's a plastic backdrop piece, not cardboard. It has little TV windows that you put stickers on - go to www.palisadestoys.com - go to 'whats new' and then 'daily bit' and you can select the day when the Newsman set was shown.

Mr. Piggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah it's a plastic backdrop piece, not cardboard. It has little TV windows that you put stickers on - go to www.palisadestoys.com - go to 'whats new' and then 'daily bit' and you can select the day when the Newsman set was shown.
Thanks for that - believe it or not, but i just stumbled across it! I am constantly blown away by how good everything is looking... I was hoping to get a news desk with three or four tv screen across, but this is merely me thinking out loud. I am VERY happy with what i have seen at the Palisades site.

Ken you will be happy to hear that I wasn't that keen on getting Pepe, but he looks AWESOME!