Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm getting rally anxious for a new video!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppdate...Muppdate...Muppdate! :halo: I want Muppdate!

Personally I would like to see some Bunsen & Beaker, Sam the Eagle, Rowlf (with whomever) and some Mayhem footage. And where have Statler & Waldorf been? :embarrassed:

Quesal

Reaction score
I do enjoy Muppets.com's upgrade. the little videos are quite fun. I can't help but notice that Animal wears the sweater he wore in The Muppets Take Manhattan. Anybody know what i'm talking about?

Quesal

Reaction score
As for Statler & Waldorf, they have their own video podcast. Perhpas they're too busy to heckle Muppets.com :smile: NAH!

wemblingalong

Reaction score
The new muppets.com is GREAT. The little movies are hilarious! :smile: I never get tired of the Do Not Touch button!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I got a feeling that the same thing will happened with the "new" site thats happened with the old official Muppet websites. After regular updates in the launch period, the site will suffer from lack of updates..and after a few years without any updates a new site will be created and the cycle starts over :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I got a feeling that the same thing will happened with the "new" site thats happened with the old official Muppet websites. After regular updates in the launch period, the site will suffer from lack of updates..and after a few years without any updates a new site will be created and the cycle starts over :smile:
We know new material has been shot. It's just the process of uploading it to the site. I wish someone would get on that.

I look at many brand sites as I do personal computers - every couple years or so it gets completely replaced by a newer model.

I expect that the Muppdates are taking a while due to some strategy with the new film. If anything I believe they should be doing more - not less - with the site.

mikealan

Reaction score
I tried to go back to Muppets.com, but it always keeps directing me to Disney's home page!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I went to the site today and it worked fine. Hey is the piggy meet Kermit video new?