Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

christyb

Reaction score
No I didn't surf through all the posts to see if the answer to my question is here. With my internet watching the website is a no go. Well I can if I like one word every four minutes. I don't know what is up with it. Oh well anyone know if this stuff is uploaded elsewhere that I can access?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think some of them have been uploaded onto YouTube...but I'm not sure where exactly. I'll try and find you some later.

Beau

muppet baby

Reaction score
It's Puppet Heap Piggy re-design, we had her in the UK TMS S2 DVD tour and she originated i think from the French thing. Not a great likeness of her i agree, too modern and features too emphasized.

I like the majority of the clips on the site, there's a couple where i think they could have been a bit sharper but overall the writing, design and production are top quality. Haven't watched the Kermit blog yet, will have to check that out.

Standout things i liked were the dancing skits, the elevator videos, the Muppet newsman and the news clips where they were at the awards interviewing stars.

i really agree about how they made piggy looks now i really noticed all so in Muppets from space the first time that i saw it .

For muppets from space i really think that the " look " really fit for that movie though i think it was because there was a part in movie where she was trying to look sexy when she went down to the basment .

Ok as for the S2 special features and the diva segment i think that they where trying to make a point that piggy was now a diva and i say this i guess because she is my faverite muppet please don't throw rotten food at me :embarrassed: . Ever since i began to watch the muppets as a kid i saw the diva part coming and staying there but back in the 80s there really was not a name for it . Now the name is diva if i am wrong about that name part please let me know . ok i also know the name for her that a lot of people have been thinks about her also :smirk:keke ok she diserves that name to keke :wink:.

Botton line yes they did change some of her looks hmmmmm i really have made up my mind on how i really feel about it . i know that sounds strange and it seems that way to me keke about what i said but that is the only way i can discribe it right now .

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wonder if Fozzie's channel will show up, what with him interrupting Kermit's blog about how he would start one.

Anyway, I liked Piggy's hairdo in Caper and could tolerate it in Manhattan ... but it is neither the 70s nor the 80s folks. I think her current 'do is ... different ... but I think it looks good on her considering some of the stuff we have to look at on human stars.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
There is a new Do Not Touch button video Fozzie tells a Joke. Check it out. Also if you click on Gonzos door there is a new answer. He says in part of it to check back soon. Enjoy.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.
Lets see nice to see some other characters but am I the only one who was waiting for something funny to happen but nothing happend? It came off more to me as a Sesame Street skit than a Muppet skit. I was waiting for something to come crashing down or explode and well yeah nothing.
The Miss Piggy one was pretty darn good, I even laughed at the balistic part. Good stuff Eric is doing a great job with her and Fozzie.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YEEEEEES! ! ! ! That Penguin and Chicken video was SPECTACULAR! ! ! And I LOVE Fozzie's Second Amendment joke--but my FAVORITE was the new Piggy video. It's just SO good! SO very Miss Piggy! I LOVE it! I wanna see more of that! ...Or just MORE Muppets all around!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
There is also a funny clip of Animal when you press the DO NOT TOUCH button, and there is a new recording for his door. I love that new Animal clip. Very cute, and funny.