Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree. Anything to make it more classic and Muppety. The site is attractive, but much of the architecture doesn't quite reflect the Muppets the way I think it should. That and the depiction of closed doors (even when they are opened they are closed) isn't a good tactic. Just my design nit-picks. Someday I'll get off my butt and possibly apply for Disney's vast web team.
I honestly can't wait.:stick_out_tongue: And :stick_out_tongue: meaning the state of the sites user friendly capabilities.:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well no one's said anything yet... but we've got a big Mupdate! :cool: THREE new videos on the main page! Pepe at the Drive-Thru, Catchphrase Fridays, and Gonzo with a disgusting ailment.

WONDERFUL! ! ! I LOVED Pepe at the drive-thru! That was my favorite one! It seemed like he was actually out in the real world! SO clever! The Gonzo one was very funny too, Kermit's facial expressions were... AWESOME! :stick_out_tongue: And Catchphrase Fridays seem like another great Muppet tradition! :zany:

MWoO

Reaction score
Very good. Glad they aren't just doing internet jokes. Those seem forced. These videos are great though.

Mongoose

Reaction score
These are all so amazing. I can't believe how great these videos are ! They are so true to the original Muppet show.:big_grin:

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
FANTASTIC! Kermit's video with Gonzo was hilarious. Perfect Gonzo and Kermit. Pepe's was funny too, and I wasn't TO into the catchphrase one myself. Also there are 2 new "Do Not Touch" videos. They go together.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well no one's said anything yet... but we've got a big Mupdate! :cool: THREE new videos on the main page! Pepe at the Drive-Thru, Catchphrase Fridays, and Gonzo with a disgusting ailment.

WONDERFUL! ! ! I LOVED Pepe at the drive-thru! That was my favorite one! It seemed like he was actually out in the real world! SO clever! The Gonzo one was very funny too, Kermit's facial expressions were... AWESOME! :stick_out_tongue: And Catchphrase Fridays seem like another great Muppet tradition! :zany:
How odd I chacked before and they had not been there, it makes me happy that you guys are using the term Mupdate still hehe
These really are great but um why isn't pepe in a car at the drive-thru? They don't wait on people unless they are from what I know anyway lol

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great clips this week! Pepe's drive thru is my favorite so far. :rolleyes:

It looks like they've lost the Newsman segments for a while. Maybe they're retooling it? It's tweaky-hard to move over the main viewing screen on my computer and that darn bag covers up the expandable clip library. It should be an easy fix to move that silly thing. I don't really get it. Maybe its Gonzo's bag of contagions? :concern: