Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
A Mupdate...of sorts

I know a lot of you are keeping up with all the videos on Muppets.com (and you think you've seen them all so far) -- well, Disney has been posting all the Muppet videos on Disney.com (in their videos section) as well. However I've found that there are a few Muppet videos that have been posted on Disney.com but (for some reason) have not been posted on Muppets.com... here they are:

• Muppet Moments: Making an Impression (01:45)
• Muppet Moments: Kermit's Big Swedish Finish (00:38)
• VerminVision: Statler & Waldorf in "The Big Sleep" (00:53)
• Elevator Tapes: Whistling Kermit (00:10)

Also, remember all those New Years videos that were on Muppets.com? They may have been removed from Muppets.com , but they are still on Disney.com (just search for them).

goshposh

Reaction score
The new years videos were outtakes from their appearance on Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Disney.com
• New stuff on Disney.com, okay? (01:26) - Kermit the Frog and Pepe the King Prawn
• Meep-meep-meep...Disney.com (01:26) - Dr. Bunen Honeydew and Beaker
• Disney.com has new stuff! (01:26) - Rizzo the Rat
These videos wont play for me. I would like to know why and does it happen to you.

Blumonkeyboy

Reaction score
New Vids on XD

New videos on Disney XD for the muppets! Also, on the drive thru one, is that carrol spinney on the intercom? it sounds like oscar

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Those new videos ROCK! I love them so much! However! The "New Stuff on Disney.com" clips aren't working for me either. :smirk:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Those other clips are great but yeah the new stuff at disney.com isn't working for me either. :frown:

MWoO

Reaction score
Anyone have links to these new years vids? I can't find them.