Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
There's also a new Thanksgiving welcome screen - I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, tho!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
i like the Thanksgiving opening, and I really liked Animal's video. Yorick was a pleasant suprise. At the moment the ONLY problem I have with the site, is it's fidgety with loading.

Also there seems to be a few new Newsflash videos. You have to go through a couple of the old ones, but they are there.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME new videos. I'm serioiusly just blown away by this new content, it keeps getting better and more hi-quality! Animal theater LOOKED fantastic! The background, lighting, and costume alone show that the Mouse House really is invested in this website. I really enjoy the new title cards they're using on videos ("Moi's Thought for the Day," "Animal Theater," "Fozzie School of Jokes") it makes them look much more professional.

I'm really just in love with this site. The performances are spot on, the writing is quick, witty, and heartfelt, and we're seeing more than just the regular characters. Sure, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Animal, and Rizzo are the stars (and in that order of importance, it seems), but we've seen numerous appearances by Bunsen and Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and Statler and Waldorf, which is just awesome. I feel like we'll be seeing a lot more of some other characters as the site develops. Along with those Muppets who are, quite frankly, expected, we've seen the Muppet Newsman again (and if you watch some of the new videos you'll notice that apparently Muppets.com has been nominated for some web award!), chickens, talking food, penguins, a skull (Yorrick, apparently), rats, monsters (who we haven't seen in... AGES), and a turkey!

This is a good sign, ladies and germs. A very, very good sign. With YouTube, Studio DC, and Letters to Santa bringing back the likes of Camilla, Scooter, Rowlf, and the Electric Mayhem I'm sure big things are coming, and it's going to be a fun ride to get there. ...Just buckle up.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
This is so not fair! Muppets.com hasn't been working at all for me since I got home from school! I wonder why this is?

I want to see the new videos.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It a fun ride already and I hope that it just gets funner-er! And it is so awesome that they are up for a web award too!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Or even awards like back in the day when they used to be on all the big award shows. Now i wouldn't mind seeing then win after their movie has come out too.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
This is so not fair! Muppets.com hasn't been working at all for me since I got home from school! I wonder why this is?

I want to see the new videos.
Yeah same here Baby Gonzo! :confused: Hmmmm... it keeps taking me to disney.com's homepage :confused:

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
Three new videos: Another Gonzo question we didn't need to know, Miss Piggy explores eCommerce, and Animal takes on another classic.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Wow, Piggy looks good with that hairstyle, imo.

LOL, Animal Twist 'n Fozzie's comedy school. XP

Nice stuff!