Lost

Gonzo14

Reaction score
for anyone who saw the last few episodes of Lost, I have some theories, just to clarify I don't know any spoilers and these are just my guesses

There is a conspiracy coverup that staged a fake discovery of Flight 815 (thus explaining the body of the pilot that was on the island and why he wasn't wearing his wedding ring)

Miles, Daniel, etc. are looking for Ben because he killed all the Dharma people

Michael is the person on the boat who Ben was talking bout

As for "The Oceanic Six", here's what I think
Jack (confirmed)
Kate (confirmed)
Hurley (confirmed)
Sayid
Claire
Sawyer

Frogster

Reaction score
THEORIES AHEAD!

Okay so at this point, we're aware of a few things... the Oceanic Six are Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley, Sayid and Aaron. Jin has apparently died at some point, but we don't know when. We do know that it wasn't 9/22/04 like his tombstone said, because that's when the plane crashed. Sun DOES say she misses him, but who knows... maybe he was forced to stay on the island, maybe because she knew that if he made it back to L.A. he'd have to work for Sun's father, Mr. Paik. As for Claire, I can actually see Hurley escaping Locke's camp with Aaron because Claire wanted to ensure her baby's safety. She may have told Hurley to give the baby to Kate to take care of him once she got back to America. Or maybe worse went to worst and she somehow died, and Kate felt she should take him. In this week's episode, centering on Michael which is called "Meet Kevin Johnson," someone is supposed to die, so I guess we'll see.

As for our Oceanic Six... I can see, easily, why Jack, Sun and Kate go home. But for the other three (especially Hurley) I'm curious on how they make it back, and why. Since we've seen Sayid working directly under Ben, my guess is that Ben was the one who got them off the island, and asked for Sayid's help after arriving. After replying no, he comes upon Nadia once again, only to find out later she's working for Charles Widmore, Penelope's dad and the man behind the freighter people. He ends up either having to kill her himself or watch her die, prompting him to work for Ben for the greater good.

Ben... Well as mentioned before, the freighter people said they're looking for him. But, what they don't tell you is, after they have Ben, their orders are to kill everyone else on the island. I for one absolutely love this character, even though there's no real redeeming value in him. Now that he's struck a deal with Locke by telling him who's behind the freighter people and by telling him Michael is his spy, things are going to get very tense for Sawyer, Claire, Hurley, Danielle, Alex, Carl, and the rest of the camp. Apparently, in this weeks' episode, Ben sits down with the survivors and tells them what's up and also begs Alex to get far, far away, due to an impending attack coming to Locke's group. And to see him go from being Locke's prisoner and then to being Sayid's boss in the same episode... we're going to see LOTS more of this bad dude! And as I've mentioned before, I do believe he's the reason the six leave. Because why else would the guy who hired Naomi ask Hurley in the future if 'they' are still alive? And by they I'm sure he means his friends back on the island. He'd know about the Oceanic Six.

Freighter People... Personally, these people haven't done much to 'wow' me to enjoy them and accept them like a Mr. Eko or Juliet. But they've just begun, and I think Faraday has some awesome stories coming up, if not till next season. And Lapidus really hasn't been doing a whole lot, even though I had originally thought he was going to be the guy to go toe-to-toe with Ben, Jack, and Locke. These people may not seem intriguing right now, but I do realize that these are people who don't know what the whole picture entails, so they're somewhat going by their orders blindly. With Miles being held captive, though, I'm very excited to see what happens to him in the coming-up episodes.

Speaking of upcoming episodes... It's been confirmed that both Kate and Sayid will get another flashfoward, and Ben and Charlotte will get flashbacks. Also, supposedly, Jack's flashfoward will be the season finale, and we'll see how he went from "We're never going back," to "We have to go back." Also in the finale, we'll see how and why the six were chosen, how they made it back, and who is left living on the island when they leave.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
another question would be who dies next week, my guess is Claire

Frogster

Reaction score
Karl was the confirmed death, and Rousseau is badly injured, but I promise you, she's NOT dead! They've been telling us for a while that she will get a centric episode, but not until Season 5. Also, Starting April 24th, we're going to see Lapidus bring a group of people from the freighter to Locke's camp and start taking prisoners.... I CANNOT WAIT!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
that sounds like a great episode, and I hope you're right about Rousseau because she's a cool character

Frogster

Reaction score
Get in here and check this out, because Lost rocks!

Okay, for those of you checking this for the first time today, I trust you made the smart decision and caught last night's season finale, properly labelled, "There's No Place Like Home." If not, go to www.abc.go.com and watch the finale, because if there's ever been an episode that might hook people who aren't already watching it, this would be it. Even if you don't know the people, the storyline itself is powerful enough to get you to go back a few years and check out the previous 3 seasons.

For you fans who watched it, I'm sure you're feeling what I'm feeling... that same feeling you get all day long before the season finale airs, the excitement you may feel as to what may or may not happen to Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sawyer, Locke, Ben, Desmond, Jin and the rest of the bunch. You get thrilled, don't ya? And then, when the finale airs and it's all said and done, it's like someone popped your personal hot air balloon, and most of what you felt is gone because not only did the finale air, but you got 8- count 'em, 8 :batty: - months until we find out what'll happen next.

But at this point, that's fine, because I for one am still reeling from all that happened. We saw Sayid and Kate team up with the Others and take down most of the mercenary team led by Martin Keamy. We saw Locke and Jack have one last conversation before Jack took off from the island, and we saw Ben go down into the Orchid and help Locke move the island. We saw Ben get revenge on Keamy for what he did to Alex, Ben's daughter. Also, we saw Michael, Sawyer, and possibly Jin sacrifice themselves, each in different ways, to make sure their friends were saved. We saw Lapidus' chopper go down, and luckily they were saved from a ship called the Searcher, which had Desmond's girlfriend on it, Penelope Widmore. And we saw who was in the grave from last year's episode "Through The Looking Glass," John Locke. And finally, we found out that Jack cannot get back to the island until he has Locke, Sun, Hurley, Kate, Sayid (and possibly Walt and Desmond) with him. Yeah, I think that'll satisfy me for a while... at least until September, when I go through withdrawls... lol

Interesting notes about last night's episode...

This year's finale was labelled "The Frozen Donkey Wheel." Now, it still sounds silly, even if you've seen what happened. But, think of the word donkey, and another cussword that could be used to describe donkey. I'm wondering if Ben, considering what he did, is the "donkey" they're referring to.

When we saw Ben waiting in the darkness for Keamy to come by, it reminded me of "Return of the Jedi," when Darth Vader was using words to draw Luke Skywalker out of hiding. Also, for those of you who have seen "3:10 To Yuma" the guy who plays Keamy in Lost is in that flick. When Russell Crowe's character killed "Keamy" he stabbed him in the neck with a fork. In last night's Lost, Ben stabbed him in the neck with a knife.

When Lapidus, Desmond, and the O6 were on the raft, about to be rescued, it reminded me exactly of when the Others found Walt, Michael, Sawyer and Jin at the end of Season 1. Also, in regards to Jin, Sawyer and Michael, their sacrifices also kinda parallelled what happened to those three at the beginning of Season 2. And Jin (and I hope I'm right on this) disappeared, and later we saw him washed up on the island. I'm thinking that's how he's saved at the end of this episode, even if the island did move.

Well, those are my thoughts... hope you've enjoyed this pointless, long read lol.... What're your's?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
One thing you missed, Sawyer's not dead, we saw him swim to the island and talk to Juliet