First ever puppet video

rurulesunc

Reaction score
A friend and I recently got together and shot our first puppet video for the web. Its a music video with lip sync. I created both of the puppets, we got together for an afternoon and had some fun, then he edited it together. Let me know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8748Svi2Udg

Onath

Reaction score
Great job. The lipsynching was right on. I also enjoyed the dancing. Time to make some more.

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Thanks Onath. You were right... I remember a while ago you telling me that I would find someone to puppeteer with. :smile: Hopefully this is the first of many.

Nojoy

Reaction score
Featured you on a blog post... hope you don't mind (grin)... now get to makin' more!

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was awsome. I really enjoyed it. Hope to really see more.

MGov

Reaction score
Needs better lighting and spread the editing fx out throughout the whole thing, not just at the end.

But I watched it all and I usually don't do that.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think it is great :big_grin:! And putting the FX in the whole thing would overshadow the puppets themselfs too much IMHO :wisdom:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Needs better lighting and spread the editing fx out throughout the whole thing, not just at the end.

But I watched it all and I usually don't do that.
Aren't WE just a big ol' bundle of positive.:rolleyes:

It was great and definitely better than many of the other puppet videos I've seen on YouTube.:smile: