Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Telly

Reaction score
That'd be super sweet if the Rat got bumped up...just as long as the Pig got made still!

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I would definitely be ok with Rizzo being made before Piggy. My wallet could use the break :shifty:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I'll take whatever they throw at me right now. I want all the Muppet posers! :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd slide with a Rizzo to go with Gonzo and then a Piggy to go with Kermit...Definatly would be good for the purse strings.

Telly

Reaction score
That's a good way of looking at it Beauregard! Kermit will have Fozzie to compliment him so he's ok for awhile so the Pig can have a break. Give Gonzo Rizzo to compliment him. And Animal's a stand alone anyway!

outofthehat

Reaction score
Rizzo Would be a fantastic next addition to the collection! I totally agree that he should be made next! He would complement Gonzo very well! In addition his difference in size would add to the visual interest of the overall collection! How cute would it be to have the little guy with the rest of the gang?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That's a good way of looking at it Beauregard! Kermit will have Fozzie to compliment him so he's ok for awhile so the Pig can have a break. Give Gonzo Rizzo to compliment him. And Animal's a stand alone anyway!
I think Animal could do with Floyd to take him walkies. :sing:

muppetguy

Reaction score

I hear what you all are saying about the wallet thing...but I seriously want Piggy after Fozzie....I've been waiting a long time for her. Plus, if you can put, say, 20.00 away for Fozzie and 10.00 for Piggy each week, before you know it, you'll have enough when they both come out. Just giving you guys an idea on what I do. It really does help...alot..ok :rolleyes:

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
I personally want a Pepe before Rizzo, but I know I'm in the minority.

Luke

Reaction score
I hear what you all are saying about the wallet thing...but I seriously want Piggy after Fozzie....I've been waiting a long time for her. Plus, if you can put, say, 20.00 away for Fozzie and 10.00 for Piggy each week, before you know it, you'll have enough when they both come out. Just giving you guys an idea on what I do. It really does help...alot..ok :rolleyes:
While a lot of people do want the break in Piggy because of the wallet savings i think the talk of bumping her back was probably because of development time. Piggy is the one at most risk of just basically looking terrible if they don't get it exact and Terry is only just starting on his prototype - can u imagine how much work they will have to do on even just the hair? It makes so much sense to give them a bit more time so they can get things right, and maybe put Rizzo in next, it even gives the factory more time to get experienced in these. That is assuming they would release another Muppet and not just have a slightly longer pre-order buildup for da Pig. Also if she is a weaker seller (as Miss Piggy merch usually is) more people will be likely to buy her if they saved some money on Rizzo, makes it more economical to use your saving on one you would have been otherwise less likely to buy.