Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

The Captain

Reaction score
Thanks Lab Rat, I'll send you my address by PM - very kind of you!

My weirdo arrived yesterday and I didn't get a chance to open him until 2.30am! Couldn't leave him overnight.

Fantastic figure, just don't know where he's going to live in the flat yet...

Jon

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I drove 100 mile round trip to pick mine up from the 'local' UPS depot last night. APPARENTLY when UPS came to my place of work (the head office of one of the UK's largest companies!), they said it was "closed". I guess all 6000 employees must have just gone for lunch at the same time time and left a 'back in 5 minutes' note on the door. I'm currently trying to think what UPS stands for...I assume USELESS is the first...anyway I digress. I have to say...I love him! I'm still not sold on the nose, the pupils are off BUT he's really REALLY cool.

SADLY, he's gonna have to go back. Whomever sprayed his snout has left a massive and unmistakeable thumb print on the nose that really is distracting. Its in the dye so it can't be wiped off. Shame really but never mind!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I drove 100 mile round trip to pick mine up from the 'local' UPS depot last night. APPARENTLY when UPS came to my place of work (the head office of one of the UK's largest companies!), they said it was "closed". I guess all 6000 employees must have just gone for lunch at the same time time and left a 'back in 5 minutes' note on the door. I'm currently trying to think what UPS stands for...I assume USELESS is the first...anyway I digress. I have to say...I love him! I'm still not sold on the nose, the pupils are off BUT he's really REALLY cool.

SADLY, he's gonna have to go back. Whomever sprayed his snout has left a massive and unmistakeable thumb print on the nose that really is distracting. Its in the dye so it can't be wiped off. Shame really but never mind!
What a bummer man. I hope you get him soon. I would have would have put my mobile no on the "back in 5" sign, next time UPS can call you when you all go on lunch:big_grin: . U = ULSLESS , P = PIECES S = (INSERT WORD HERE):stick_out_tongue: .

I have uploaded my album of pics, mainly MR replicas but my fav here is a take of the electric Mayhem!

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Has everyones Gonzo got an individual eyelid mechanism? I thought that it was goin to be the same as Animals

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
i buy it in sheet form i cut the circles out using a hole punch if you need some pm me your address and i'll stick them in the post.
Wow, that'd be really kind! Just out of interest, any idea where you bought the hole punches? I'm attempting to make my own puppets at the moment so a few hole punches of different sizes would be really useful.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Not to give you all Weirdo Envy, but I have mine now!

He is wonderful, I love him.

Still in the box as I'm going out tonight, will get him out tomorrow.

Leanne
x

Beauregard

Reaction score
If any of you guys in the UK need pupils just give me a shout and i'll send you some i have loads of them they are really easy to change over.
That's very kind! Might take you up on it, I can't seem to PM you though...Thanks dude.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Just got my Gonzo! :smile:
Funny but he is smaller than I imagined. Not height but his head is about the same size as Kermit's and I imagied it would be bigger.
Hardly notice the nose problem but the eyes are, only slightly in my estimation but, definitely off.
The quality of the materials used are great and the colour seems spot on.
Love the suit, although will definitely be buying more "modern" clothes for him, and the shoes.
Comes, as Kermit did, in a silk lined box. There is more of a feel of quality about him than Animal and, apart from the pupil alteration, he needs little or no "smooshing" to get him looking right.
Hats off to MR for creating another great piece of work!