Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Chalor

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Chalor!

Your Muppets look great! You've gotten some great shackles there on your Animal. Did you make 'em or buy? Oh, and no pics of your Kermit?

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. All the pictures lately have been wonderful! I especially like Chris' Kermit pics. I'm hoping to have some time to redress my Gonzo soon, and maybe Kermit too! :batty:
Thanks alot. I bought them from a halloween site that a member recomended (don't remember the name of it). I've never been a big fan of kermit. But if I had that kind of money, I would buy kermit and fozzie. I'll be getting rizzo (if it's made); but that'll probally be it for me.

So no one knows where I could get a horn prop for gonzo?:concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm personally a little glad that nobody can have an official replica puppet of the Muppet characters due to the high esteem I hold the puppeteers and the Muppet mystique. The fact that we have posers is incredible. It does make me feel weird sometimes after spotting some photos out there with Kermit exhibiting unKermit-like behavior.
Hmm...I can't say as I have seen any disturbing images with the replica, only with little stuffed Kermits...Although to be fair, those were disturbing enough.

Davina

Reaction score
horns for gonzo.. best bet would be craft stores.. look around.. they're usually easiest to spot around the holidays, but you should be able to find something year round if you look around enough

Chalor

Reaction score
horns for gonzo.. best bet would be craft stores.. look around.. they're usually easiest to spot around the holidays, but you should be able to find something year round if you look around enough
Thanks. Yea I thought about trying hobby lobby. And if no suitable horns are available; perhaps a candle holder or funnel could be converted.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Horn for Gonzo

I would say look at girl dolls that are the same height as gonzo. Maybe they have a band girl doll somewhere. I would also say check ebay out. I'm sure you're bound to find one there. Good Luck! :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
I miss hobby Lobby... *sigh* Alaska really REALLY needs one.. heh...

Telly

Reaction score
For those of you that put a sweater vest on Gonzo. What size did you get? I bought a 3T thinking it would fit, but he looks like a preppy rapper. It hangs on him. :concern:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Hey guys I looked and the Kermit photo thread is gone. (longer than a year.) I was taking pics of my house, and well got sucked in by the frog. Some pretty cool shots. I left out him flipping me the bird as he walked out the door.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/Heartoutofhell/Muppet central/

If you see him, tell him to come home. I didn't mean the comment to him about being minimum fly frog labor!

KK-

PS Made a folder just for you guys!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Potentially Good/Bad news...A friend of mine went for a meeting with the top brass at Corgi today about taking on their design work and they informed him that they have been bought out this week by Hornby.

Now as everyone knows, Corgi own Master Replicas. One can only speculate about what this means for the Muppet line, I guess we'll just have to see. I read an article in the press from a spokesperson from Hornby who 'criticised' some of Corgi's decisions with regards to products they released. They also went on to say that they were positive about the success of Corgi in the future, so... I guess that is why all is quiet on the Master Replicas front, but now the buy-out has been made public we SHOULD start getting some answers, even if they are not the ones we want to hear:embarrassed:

Bear Man

Reaction score
Potentially Good/Bad news...A friend of mine went for a meeting with the top brass at Corgi today about taking on their design work and they informed him that they have been bought out this week by Hornby.

Now as everyone knows, Corgi own Master Replicas. One can only speculate about what this means for the Muppet line, I guess we'll just have to see. I read an article in the press from a spokesperson from Hornby who 'criticised' some of Corgi's decisions with regards to products they released. They also went on to say that they were positive about the success of Corgi in the future, so... I guess that is why all is quiet on the Master Replicas front, but now the buy-out has been made public we SHOULD start getting some answers, even if they are not the ones we want to hear:embarrassed:

This news does not fill me with hope...