Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Spamton

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
Guys, talking of dressing Gonzo - does anyone have his measurements as mine is in storage?

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Yes, you can dress him in baby cloths. I did. I know somewhere in this Gonzo thread are pics of my Gonzo in other cloths. I'm not sure if you can find it in all these pages. If you can't I'll try to post them again here for you. My gonzo even has sneakers...LOL

That would be great, muppetguy! Would love to see him! :concern:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I would like to see someone creat the super gonzo looking outfit with the cape and tank top and shorts look. The purple suit is so 1st season boring

Mistershow

Reaction score
my searches are turning up nothing...anyone have pictures of a Gonzo replica in different clothes? The suit he's in looks a little too "Same as it ever was" for me for some reason. I would love to know if you can get kids' clothes and dress him in a different style. Animal looks great and Kermit should be naked, it's Gonzo's dressings that hold me back from wanting him more.
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=42367 That's the link to a thread where I posted some pics of my Gonzo with different clothes. Thrift stores are a GOLD MINE for our replicas! :smile:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to let you know,

You can now buy gonzo from a site called Dangerzone Collectables for £59.99 + Shipping.

Just got mine from there and i love him!
Where? I looked and I can't find him on the site. Is he sold out?

Convincing John