Favorite Human CastMembers

muppetfan89

Reaction score
Bob is my favorite. He's got an awesome singing voice. My other favorites include: Gordon, Mr. Hooper, Maria, Susan, and David.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Bob, Linda, Gordon, and Maria have always been my favorites.
I actually don't remember Mr. Hooper at all as a person because he died when I was born and all I knew the name from was the name of the shop :sympathy:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
I always loved Bob the best. He was so handsome and kind, and I loved his smile. Even as a wee one, he had my heart. And who could resist a man who wears such nifty sweaters? :flirt:

muppetfan89

Reaction score
just out of curisority, do any guys on here think that Maria was pretty hot during her early seasons on the show. I do. Even these days, she isn't bad, she aged well.

:halo: WOMAN! WOMAN!:halo:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My faves were always Mr. Hooper, Gordon, Bob and Olivia.
Later on I liked Gina and Savion.

Kiki

Reaction score
Bobness. He rawks. He's good-looking (especially in those pychedelic shirts that he wore in the early years :flirt: ), good-natured and has a really good singing voice. He's just so great on the show, and I don't know about you guys but I think him and Cookie make a good duo. Bob owns my soul. :insatiable:

BEAR

Reaction score
I really enjoyed most of them for what they were and what they each brought to the show. Of course, my ultimate favs have always been Susan, Bob, Maria, Linda, Olivia, Alan and Roscoe Orman's Gordan.

I've also liked Ruthie and Savion.