Favorite Human CastMembers

RyGuy

Reaction score
Gina is my favorite SS human and I also like Bob. You know, we rarely see Bob now I think they should have a "Bob Retires" episode that the gang throws a retirement party at Hoopers and the viewers could learn about retirement means you don't work anymore . (Bob could "retire " from teching music " In the episode Bob could explain that he has beenso busy teaching that he misses his time with everybody " That could be a good episode " I think that since SS has dealt with issues like death marriage and birth, why not try explaing retirement . I wonder if "Mr Hooper "had lived, if there would have actually been an episode where he retired from his store ?

Drtooth

Reaction score
There were just so many great ones in the course of the show's history, I cannot decide on just one.... If I had to pick 2 top favorites, it would definitely be Bob and Gordon. I mean, those are the 2 top SS human cast members, and they've had some of the most memorable bits on the show.

But they've all been great and they've all added something to the show... Maria dressing up as Charlie Chaplin, Linda showing people with a disability can do anything the others can while managing not to be added in for the sake of being added in (something tough to do), David was a fun big brother type... I mean, they were all pretty amazing from Hooper to Chris and Leela. Hanford, even... They really made up the diversity of the street, not so much in race and nationality, but personality. That's why there isn't a show that has ever been like this. Not even if they try to copy it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Bob and Gordon, I love them :smile: They feel like father or grandfather figures to me, makes me feel better when I'm sad just looking at them.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
I always loved Bob the best. He was so handsome and kind, and I loved his smile. Even as a wee one, he had my heart. And who could resist a man who wears such nifty sweaters? :flirt:
^Second that! :flirt:
Bobness. He rawks. He's good-looking (especially in those pychedelic shirts that he wore in the early years :flirt: ), good-natured and has a really good singing voice. He's just so great on the show, and I don't know about you guys but I think him and Cookie make a good duo. Bob owns my soul.
i'll add my voice to the chorus of girls whose hearts skip a beat when Bob smiles. and oh, when he sings! i like most the humans a lot, but Bob seems to have the sweetest and most approachable personality. and great empathy. if i lived on sesame street, he'd be the one i'd talk to if i was feeling down, or if i wanted to share my excitement about something. 'cause no matter what the situation, you know you'd end up singing.

Xerus

Reaction score
I really like Maria a lot and David as well. And it was nice that Ruthie joined the cast for a while.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wow...no one's mentioned Luis.I thought he was nice when I watched Sesame Street:smile: Same w/David
Aw,what the hey...ALL of them!:big_grin: