Labyrinth Anthology Series Coming From Tokyopop

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score

Laszlo

Reaction score
So basically that means they sold quite well?

SuzieChan

Reaction score
This sounds sounds quite interesting: I only wish they could do the same thing with "Dark Crystal"...

Reaction score
Oh, I'm really enjoying the Return to the Labyrinth manga series so far. I've got the Dark Crystal first one in my 'to be read' pile too and I'm looking forward getting a chance to indulge in that one. I was a bit dubious about what the take on it would be like before I read the Return to the Labyrinth but it really sucked me in. Great artwork and it just made me want to go back and re-watch the film again (which I did!). I think they've done a great job so far. Well done to anyone involved.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Legends of the Dark Crystal was great. Does anyone know when volume 2 is coming out?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Legends of the Dark Crystal was great. Does anyone know when volume 2 is coming out?
It takes about a year to produce each volume when you factor in all the time it takes to develop, write, illustrate, get all the nessesary approvals from The Jim Henson Company, publish, and distribute. So if everything goes as planned volume 2 should be hitting stores later this fall (November-ish).