New Puppet Show: Butterscotch's Playground

Butterscotch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about a new puppet show I am producing called, Butterscotch’s Playground™. In a nutshell, it’s about learning through music via dramatic skits and songs performed by puppet characters. The puppets were constructed by James Wojtal who did a fantastic job. You should check out his work.

Currently, I have 3 DVDs finished and on their way back from manufacturing. For info about the show, characters, music, kids' activities, and the DVDs, check out the website at www.butterscotchsplayground.com. Also, we have been offered to broadcast the show on Time Warner Cable, so we’ll see what happens with that.

For now, you can see the intro montage on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8l9-nclGU . I will also post some more clips in the near future.

Please check out the website and let me know what you like and what you would like to see. Feedback is always appreciated. Also, if you are a puppeteer in the Chicago area, please drop me a note as I will need more puppeteers for the next 8 episodes.

Thanks,
Alec

mrhogg

Reaction score
Man, that's some super-cute stuff, there. Nice work!

Princeton

Reaction score
Will this show be aired exclusively in Chicago, or will it be a network show? Either way, I agree with mrhogg; it's very cute and I'm sure the kids will love it!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
I think the hope is that the show will be played most if not all Time Warner Cable stations.However if you are not in that broadcast zone, the videos will be availible to purchase on the website.

Butterscotch

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for all your nice comments. I forgot to mention that James was the lead puppeteer and did an amazing job! Check out his work in that capacity as well!

New online store just added as well as lots of free activities for the kids!