Teaser trailer for New Zealand puppet show

DK Bond

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just putting the finishing touches on a TV series here in NZ called 'Jungle Fever 2: Primal Fury'. Its basically a 30 minute story which will get broken down into 12 cliffhanger episodes over 12 weeks, screening between other TV shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oII1O1jEgek

This is our first teaser trailer, and I just wanted to get some opinions on the puppetry and whether or not the trailer entices you to know more about the show.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Teenager's

Reaction score
That was Really Cool!.....can't wait to see more!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I wrote about this on my blog yesterday (the post is here) and I saw that it got noticed on Puppet Buzz too. I really like this; I think that it has a very cinematic feel to it and the puppetry is well done. Putting up a sample scene works better than trying to do a Hollywood-style trailer I think. Are you going to be putting the episodes up on the web somewhere?

You shot this on the Panasonic HVX200? How did you like working with that camera? I have heard really good things about it.

DK Bond

Reaction score
Probably not the full episodes, but definately behind the scenes videos and the like.

The HVX worked very well once we got used to the HD workflow. We were using the Redrock M2 lens adaptor as well, which helps to give it its cinematic look.