Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

aixia

Reaction score
Someone else already mentioned it, but check out Quilting with the Muppets, available on Amazon and elsewhere. I have this book and made a really cute wall hanging for my niece using 4 of the patterns. It's all applique blocks, and it gives you ideas for fabrics to use to make it look really realistic. (I didn't go for the fur, they still turned out fine.) The book also includes pictures of quilts made by people who work with the Muppets. It's a great book!

Darling Doll

Reaction score
I would love these patterns too but I get Page not found when I click on the website link. Are they still available? Thank you.

Anne

Reaction score
I am trying to find the patterns as well and am getting the page not found message. Can anyone help? :smile:

catsmeowss

Reaction score
Patterns?

My name's Cat, from British Columbia, Canada and I've just welcomed a niece in the world, and her parents are wild about muppets! I was wondering if I could get a copy of those patterns also, if at all possible.

Thanks!:halo:

MuppetMeaghan21

Reaction score
Muppet Patterns

Hey,
I`m trying to locate Muppet patterns too. I`d really appreciate it if I could get a copy too, if it`s not to much trouble. :smile: It makes me sad that the website page isn`t found. :concern:
Thanks.
baby_batman_21@hotmail.com

revk

Reaction score
Patterns

I, too, have received the page not found message and would very much like to get these patterns if anyone can send them on to me. Thanks.
kmitchsk@hotmail.com