Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Btw: I made some Perler Beads patterns today using the board's smilies.

Cookie Monster

Fozzie

Kermit

Scooter

Statler

Probably more to come...

THNX! i love perler beads and i do mostly video game characters. I've taken screen shots of the Muppet game, Sesame Street's ABC's and Hide and Speak, as well as the Count's video game to make beads out of. I'd love to see more Smilies.

LittleKnitter

Reaction score
THNX! i love perler beads and i do mostly video game characters. I've taken screen shots of the Muppet game, Sesame Street's ABC's and Hide and Speak, as well as the Count's video game to make beads out of. I'd love to see more Smilies.
Hey my name is lyn-anne Boulton, im only 16yrs old and i wouldreally love to have a copy of your knitting patters sent to holistic_cleaning@live.com please and thank-you.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Sorry guys my website has been down for sometime.

I'm trying to find the original file so I can upload it on blogger, if not I'll re scan and put into pdf so I can email it to you in the New Year.

Oh I have the Sesame Street patterns now too.

Thanks

Leanne
x

LittleKnitter

Reaction score
Sorry guys my website has been down for sometime.

I'm trying to find the original file so I can upload it on blogger, if not I'll re scan and put into pdf so I can email it to you in the New Year.

Oh I have the Sesame Street patterns now too.

Thanks

Leanne
x

I would love to have them all but im happy with what ever you wish to send to my email address.

lynxxx.:smile:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I'm back at work on 4th Jan, I'll rescan them that week and email them to anyone who wants them.

Just so you all know, you cannot buy these patterns anymore and they are my gift to you all.

Leanne
x

LittleKnitter

Reaction score
:wisdom:can u plz send them to me asap and i wouls love to have them all thank-you
lynxxx.

Mimimac

Reaction score
Hello from Newcastle, Australia. Leanne could I also gtrouble you to send your wonderful patterns 'down under' ? I have an assortment of various toy patterns and would love to share - just sent your request. Mimi

bethiemay081208

Reaction score
Hello from Newcastle, Australia. Leanne could I also gtrouble you to send your wonderful patterns 'down under' ? I have an assortment of various toy patterns and would love to share - just sent your request. Mimi
hi if possible could you send the patterns you mentioned you had to me? my sisters haveing a baby and would love to make her some little knitted things :big_grin:
my email address is bethanie-may_smith@hotmail.co.uk