I got a letter from Jerry todat! :)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow! How nice of Jerry and you are lucky to have that! Frame it and hang it on your wall or something. :sing: :smirk: :batty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dude! I totally got a signed picture from Jerry a DAY before you did! Too cool! Mine's a picture of The Count though. :batty: I LOVE it so much! It looks great next to my signed picture of Prairie Dawn.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
That's so cool, congrats!

Just a bunch of wonderful, talented people. S'what it is. :sing:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That's s great that you got a picture from Jerry too, Ryan!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Man I had a singed picture of Brian Henson, but when i moved to Florida I lost it. I also had one from Fozzie, and Kermit as well. they are also gone.

Greedo

Reaction score
It'd be wonderful to meet the guy.He seems like such a neat feller. I'm so jealousss!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i would love to meet all the Muppeters i would also just love to hear all them just sit and talk about the thing they have done. Kind of like the Audio Comentery on Dinoisusrs 3 and 4

ploobis

Reaction score
hey gang,

I got somthin nice to come home tonight in the mail... a letter (well pic) from Mr. Jerry Nelson! :sing: :crazy: :search:

this REALLY made my day! I sent him a pic like a year ago... I was starting to think id get nothin... but hey! lol I WAS GLAD to be wrong.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/101_0091.jpg
WOW! That's AWESOME!

I got an autograph picture from Jerry once too. I sent him a drawing of Lew Zealand for his Birthday last year and then this year I got ib the mail an autograph picture of Count! It really made my day!

I happy that Jerry made your day too.