Picture Time With Matt!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
OH MATT MATT MATT! I am IMPRESSED, IMPRESSED, IMPRESSED as ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. Sorry, having a case of the triples.

Anywho, question for you my extremely considerate, hot, intelligent Doozer digging friend: Isn't Florida in space? Or did you not cut it off and send it into exile?

I have a solution for the Amy meet Matt, Matt meet Amy but where? question: Meet near the middle!!! Come out and see ME!
Good ole California, where freaks long to be muppets and if you talk to yourself, guaranteed someone is answering you across town!

I love your photos, the site and all the commentary= YOU are a funny Soul Bro! And I'm really diggin the hair. Similiar to Quinn and his creativity, never lose yours. Your website, desire for babes, video creating, avatar fixing, witty retort and muppet fanaticism make you a very very cool person to know.

With that Merry Christmas and I'm sending the box of tissue over to you know...stuffed in...of course...a rubber chicken! bok bok!

Merry Christmas Forum friends!!
-Michele

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, Chele!!! Cantaboz's better half! :big_grin:

Well, Florida technically is in space, but...uh...eh, leave me alone, I'm gunna go get some Hot Pockets.. :big_grin:

That would be awesome! Me and my two best gals kickin' it in Cali! I'll catch the next plane out!! :big_grin:

Thank you for the lovely words lady friend, all are truely appreciated. I have always been gladened at your words and wittiness. :smile:

I can't wait for my rubber chicken! I'll let you know when he gets here. I'm sure he and Kevin's could become friendly. :big_grin:

-Matt

CraigD

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Oh and Matt...dude, please tell me you got that girl's digits and or/hit it off. You need to give us hope Matt! I mean gah...a girl in real life who actually knows what Fraggle Rock is, let alone Cantus? Dang thats way cool.

*me, who hopes to meet a special girl into the muppets* [/B]
Hey Cory,

For your information, my girlfriend is hot (at least I think so!), and she totally loves the muppets, even Fraggle Rock!

So there's hope for you yet man. :smile:

Craig

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz

I have a solution for the Amy meet Matt, Matt meet Amy but where? question: Meet near the middle!!! Come out and see ME!
Good ole California, where freaks long to be muppets and if you talk to yourself, guaranteed someone is answering you across town!

-Michele
Hey - Great idea!!! I would love to come back to california so even if Matt can't make it can I still come for a holiday?!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
Yeah California is a great place, wouldnt want to live anywhere else. Sadly though, whether youre in Florida or California unappreciation and lonliness is just part of the territory. People are really shocked to hear Ive never had a gf, or really any close/best friends despite what i do/am and where I live.

So yes, life is certainly out of balance I think a lot of us could relate.

And CraigD, thanks for the hope!

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Hey - Great idea!!! I would love to come back to california so even if Matt can't make it can I still come for a holiday?!
LOL of course lady! get on out here! There's plenty for "the girls" to do and brag about to Matt...if... he doesn't come out to CA.

Don't forget to wear flowers in your hair by the way. This way you won't "stand out". You, me and my Aussie friend Kath can hang out, it'd be quite fun. I'll be the only one with the accent. LOL

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Yeah, everyone should come to California; we could have a big ol'Muppet party :smile:
You'll only need flowers in your hair if you are going to San Francisco :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by mupvisiongirl
Yeah, everyone should come to California; we could have a big ol'Muppet party :smile:
You'll only need flowers in your hair if you are going to San Francisco :big_grin:
Oooh, that sounds like a magnificent idea! Yeah, California so rocks...just wish I lived closer to San Francisco, grrrr.

Anyways, I wonder if they'll have Muppetfest again in Calfornia if it happens...that'd sure save on airfare:wink: