Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oooh! There could be Pigs in Space! There will be songs (hopefully with Paul Williams)! Great cameos (hopefully Grodin will agree)!

Had a bad morning. This totally makes up for it! :smile:
Thanks for posting the link uppitymuppity! :cool:
If there are Pigs in Space, it would be the first time the characters (outside of you know who :mad: of course) would have an appearance outside of a 2 second cameo in the back ground. link's most memorable movie role was Banging a Gong in MTI.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oooh! There could be Pigs in Space! There will be songs (hopefully with Paul Williams)! Great cameos (hopefully Grodin will agree)!

Had a bad morning. This totally makes up for it! :smile:
Thanks for posting the link uppitymuppity! :cool:
awww *huggs* seeing Paul Williams name even brought up brings me so much joy the man is by far one of the best song writters I've ever seen.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
If there are Pigs in Space, it would be the first time the characters (outside of you know who :mad: of course) would have an appearance outside of a 2 second cameo in the back ground. link's most memorable movie role was Banging a Gong in MTI.
If Link has a role in the movie I'llsuch a happy fan boy!
Watching these season sets has made me even more of a fan of this character.
I wish so bad that I could be the man behind him for this movie.
If only there wasa way to audition.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire does a really good job with Link Hogthrob (and the Newsman), so I hope Link is in it. I hope the Newsman gets a small part, too. I hope all of the Muppets get a part in it!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Steve Whitmire does a really good job with Link Hogthrob (and the Newsman), so I hope Link is in it. I hope the Newsman gets a small part, too. I hope all of the Muppets get a part in it!
Even Clifford deserves to work the craft service table at the Muppet Theater. :embarrassed:

Seriously, I hope effort is made to include everyone they can!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! That is monumental! How AWESOME! First draft has been turned in! That is HUGE! GOSH! I can't wait to get more info about this as time goes on--this is SO exciting! ! ! ! ! :excited:

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
I would much rather see Beauregard make a comback than Clifford! Clifford isn't even a Jim Henson made muppet and he's gotten more airplay than the classics! I never liked him and I love Reggae! - Why was he so popular? To each his own - but yes frogboy - craft services table for him!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I would much rather see Beauregard make a comback than Clifford! Clifford isn't even a Jim Henson made muppet and he's gotten more airplay than the classics! I never liked him and I love Reggae! - Why was he so popular? To each his own - but yes frogboy - craft services table for him!
Clifford was around before Jim Henson died. He was in The Jim Henson Hour and The Muppets at Walt Disney World.

But I agree, Beauregard should come back.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I miss Beauregard. My wish list of rare or non-lead inclusions: Uncle Deadly, Beauregard, Pops, Nigel, Thog, Mildred, George, Bobo, Seymour, Johnny, Sal, Clueless and even Clifford. My list of ones that should stay gone: Mr Poodle Pants! I guess that's it. Just couldn't stand that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.