Sesame Street episode 2614

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
Here it is. The second to last episode of the 20th Season. From 1989. The funny thing is, for being a kid's show this reminds me a lot of the traditional pregnant/hospital situations, Iv'e seen on sitcoms and movies. Enjoy everyone! And please post your comments on it if you'd like.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XVJMSLQE :grouchy::batty::wisdom:

ISNorden

Reaction score
My computer played only the sound, not the picture, when I went to that link. :frown: Is there any way I can see your copy without getting a premium membership? (I'm willing to trade a few episode files of my own; send me a private message if you're interested, please!)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't watch this yet, but I wonder if anybody could make a page for it on Muppet Wiki. I don't think Mupet Wiki has a page for this episode yet. If it's the whole episode (including inserts) then that's a bonus!

I remember seeing this episode on TV a long time ago.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow! That was great! I remember these episodes (about Gabi's birth) back from when they first aired in 1989! That was so cool watching this one again. And as always, there were lots of great segments on there that I had forgotten about, but remembered instantly with fondness as soon as I saw them. Particularly the fireman showing the kids around the fire station. I love how he hits the kid's helmet with a hammer and then tells her- "Did that hurt? Say 'No'." And he shakes her head for her. Ha- I just always thought that was funny. And I got to see Kermit on there! Woo hoo! Once making a cameo in the "40 Blocks" song- classic- and Kermit's song "I Love My Elbows". And Guy Smiley hosting the "Sh" reunion- I remember that too. And Forgetful Jones and Clementine in "High 12"- that was awesome! So many great ones I remember, but hadn't seen in forever. And Ernie and Bert's lullaby song- classic as always.
And the dude with the "Up/Down" remote- I remember that one! I always thought it was hilarious when he destroyed the bridge and goes off into hiding- and then the girl comes along and raises it up again.
And Telly, the Count, Oscar and Big Bird were all involved with helping Luis and Maria get to the hospital- and it was neat to see Gordon and Susan with Miles there again when he was so young at that point.
Thanks for posting it- it was a lot of fun watching it.
:batty: :wisdom: :smile:

mikealan

Reaction score
As I tried to access to watch it last night, it says "Connection Problem." :frown: And as I go on once more again, it says "This video is temporary not available. Please try again later!"