"Dee, Dee, Dee" Song clip anyone?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Do you know where I can find a sound file for the "Dee Dee Dee" song on Sesame Street? I really love this song so much you know? Can you guys help me out please?:concern:

Greedo

Reaction score
It is on YouTube, but that ain't what ur lookin fer. Didja try looking for Sesame Street songs on iTunes or LimeWire, etc? I heard there's a "platinum album" of SS songs somewhere over the rainbow, but those albums aren't guaranteed to have ur faves on them. Sry I am not much help, but I hope u find what ur looking for!

sesameguy

Reaction score
If you can pick up a copy of the "Sing the Alphabet" CD or an LP or cassette of "The Muppet Alphabet Album," the song is on there. It's also on the "Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits" CD. Good luck!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :smile: :super: Can you send a Youtube link for that clip? I love seeing Ernie sing while Cookie Monster eats. it is funny! LOL!

clipjj27

Reaction score
Fond memory

It's on YouTube, like others have said - 'Don't drop dishes down on the floor! Do a dance, dig some dirt, dunk a donut for dessert!'

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
That segment is a great showcase for Frank Oz's comedic acting skills. Cookie Monster is laugh out loud funny in that skit without saying a single word.

ISNorden

Reaction score
That segment is a great showcase for Frank Oz's comedic acting skills. Cookie Monster is laugh out loud funny in that skit without saying a single word.
Cookie also controls himself unusually well when he handles the food in that segment: he doesn't try to eat anything else, especially not the "d" he's holding to match Ernie's own. Very out of character for him, but then keeping up with Ernie's lyrics for several minutes was probably hard on Frank!