Fozzie up for PRE-ORDER @ Forbidden Planet

markit

Reaction score
For UK Muppet Fans,
I'm sure I won't be the first to report this, but just in case anyone hasn't seen it, Master Replicas Fozzie is now available for pre-order on the Forbidden Planet website for a scheduled release of 30th September 2008 , price listed at £229, presumably before shipping. I'm still waiting for Gonzo like most here in the UK, but i'm even more excited about Fozzie, so far all pics show he's looking amazing.

Here's the link to the site....

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/in...duct_info&cPath=6_4712_4752&products_id=44255

Check it out, long time to wait, I don't know whether to stick with TCZ or go with FP, depends how long TCZ take to get Gonzo out to us :embarrassed:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Excellent, thought he was going to be £400 - £500, I think he is well worth the money.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am really shocked to see that so soon. Since Travis hasn't even got the first prototype back from China yet.

markit

Reaction score
Yeah price is fairly reasonable seeing as he's one of the larger Muppets, probably worth waiting a while to see if TCZ are gonna be any cheaper. I've bought alot of items from FP & always been very satisfied with them, like the Collector Zone, there's often a certain amount of waiting involved, but i'm still enjoying having Kermit & Animal so much, I don't mind waiting a lil longer & the way this year is flying by already, it'll be september in no time!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
wow only 1000 are going to be made according to FP...Will have to consider to preorder already....

caper

Reaction score
I hope that will not be Fozzie's final ears curling up like that.:concern:

Unless they are posable ears.

His ears should be be like the one in The Great Muppet Caper.:smile: