NEW girl monster puppet on Ebay

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful puppet! The eyes, the color choices, just everything is fantastic. And the video is pretty great too! :super:

Conor IX

Reaction score
High five! That is such a great very comparable to the quality of a Muppet Puppet!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Keeermit, what's the reason they give for not allowing that? Copyright issues?

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed everyone had to relist their auctions. Disney must have contacted ebay. I would think they were mainly after the one guy a few on here have contacted ebay about, but maybe they didn't want any reference to muppets to avoid confusion which is understandable I guess. It sure was easy to find cool original muppet style muppets using those two words...

oh yeah, great puppet as usual!

Keeermit

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220229570231

heres the new link - sorry about that, Yeah someone keeps reporting me to Ebay - most likely another seller , as there are atleast 10 others ebay puppets with the word "muppet" in their listing...... I can't help if they feel threatened by my superior quality puppet.... kidding . have a great day everyone :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw! That's an adorable little girl monster puppet! Disney dos not even own any monster puppets I do not believe.