Carroll Spinney

Brooklyn

Reaction score
any suggestions that y'all have on how to make it better are welcome.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That sounds like an awsome job. I've always loved the old record and books or tape and books. I listened to them all the time. But i would love to see something new with audio reading or start them up again.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
glad to hear it. So if this were to be pitched --

what do you think could be new and exciting about the idea?

CTYankee

Reaction score
Speaking of Carroll Spinney

I was working for a week at this school and i didn't even realize that i was driving by Mr. Spinney's house every morning that I worked for this school. To think that I might even might run into him at the local supermarket never crossed my mind. So now I'm sure to keep my eyes open. By the way he has a beautiful home set off into the woods. :wisdom:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would say the exciting part would have to be having the puppetteers doing the voices and hoping to hear all the older characters come back in the stories.

Like Herry, Sherlock Hemlock, Iervine (Oscar's neice), Joey and Davy Monkey and whatever other characters there are that haven't been around. Maybe even Guy Smiley.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was working for a week at this school and i didn't even realize that i was driving by Mr. Spinney's house every morning that I worked for this school. To think that I might even might run into him at the local supermarket never crossed my mind. So now I'm sure to keep my eyes open. By the way he has a beautiful home set off into the woods. :wisdom:
That's a really cool story. Neat to know that you drive by his house every morning going to school. Maybe next time you should ask him to be Big Bird and you can take Big Bird to school with you when you go. Then you would the be coolest teacher in the world.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Of course knowing how to puppeteer and maneuver him wouldn't hurt either.