It's because you people are so beautiful...

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
...that I believe it's time to introduce myself through pictures.

I must apologize though, I don't have a private website so... all I did was upload them to shutterfly.com and it can give you a slideshow or whatever (slideshow can be a little slow on dial up especially). You don't have to login or nothing.
(Click on the sunshineboz below)
Sunshineboz

Again, my apologies for not having a proper site but it's better than nothing. (I'm just mad because I can't do a dedication thingy like Matt does).

So to all I wish upon you very happy holidays! Especially Jamie, Brian, Matt, Amy, Grail, Quinn, Byron, Jackie, Emmy, Phillip, Corey, Radionate, sweetums and all the forum fanatics really.

-Michele (Sunshineboz)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey, cool pictures, Michele! Thanks for sharin' 'em! :smile:

And I'm jealous---you have an Aussie friend!

*SO loves them accents*

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Thanks yo. You should hear me do an impression of her, people can't tell the difference. I'm really into Irish and Scottish big time (what I can catch of the latter). It's all I can do not to watch Trainspotting over and over and over and .....

:wink: LOL

beaker

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these! I encourage everyone to post their mugs. Some might balk at the idea, but the more we get to know eachother the more absurd it becomes to infight and bicker...err at least that's the hope.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Great photos!! And thanks for the mention in your post - LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Who's that really attractive guy with the long eyelashes and the yellow shirt in picture 10? Geez! :eek: :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It aint me, but the guy is rather striking!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wow! :big_grin:

Jeeze...now I might really have to get out to Cali! You seem to be right up my lil alley Ms. Chele! Very cool pics. Some do frighten me, but overall VERY cool! Thanks for showing them!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Who's that really attractive guy with the long eyelashes and the yellow shirt in picture 10? Geez! :eek: :big_grin:
Ah SFPEPE, yeah, that's how we got to be friends on that fateful trip. Vegas + drinks and strange humor= insane fun.

Cantus, now you know the boz but fear not, the gummybears will not attack you. I was my bad however that I didn't take any pictures of muffins. :wink:

Everyone else, get a move on on your photo bio (just cause it took me forever). I'd love to see who I'm talking to (unless you really are...your avatars...moo hoo hoo ha ha ha!)

*rubs hands and hunches over*