Ask Ken at Palisades

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Yes. It will take some of the PRESSURE off of it. With two lines now running concurrently, not all the pressure will be on Muppets to be the juggernaut. That means more room to have even MORE fun with it and it opens up the possibility of cool stuff.
Will this affect the number of exclusive Muppets figures that are created for conventions and made available through the Collector's Club? In other words, will some slots be replaced with R&S figures, or will there just be more slots?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
That means more room to have even MORE fun with it and it opens up the possibility of cool stuff.
Cool, and i expect being on TV and a bit more visible 'Ren & Stimpy' will get quite a bit of publicity making the company better known and therefore the Muppet line too. So yeah, i guess it could be good for us.

I'm really pleased you've got a license that you are personally really into - i bet you'll have fun with all the crazy variants. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and i'll have to try and catch the show somehow.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Let's see...there's Mr. Horse, Shavin' Yak, Bloody Head Fairy, Nerve Ending Fairy (also called Old Man Hunger), Fire Chief, Anthony's Dad, George Liquor, Stinky, Filthy, Kowalski, Sven Hoeck, Log, Sarge, Lump/Loaf, Powdered Toast Man...I know I am forgetting some.
Muddy Mud Skipper! I don't know, I find more humor in Ren and Stimpy then Sponge bob, i'm stick of that sponge all over the place! I don't know how Nick Got away with some of that stuff when R&S was on, i mean these characters would go CRAZY! it was a roit! My brother and I would turn the tv up really loud with all the bashing and bangging and the "you fat bloated idoit!!!!!" talk!! and then my mom would yell "turn that crazy stuff down!!" LOL!:smile: wow it feels like 1993 again:wink:

zack) Rowlf the, turn that crazy stuff down!!!Dog.

dhillman

Reaction score
Ken...

I know that some have inquired about the line-up for Series 7, but I have a more current question.... Are we going to get to see the repaint for Janice anytime soon or are we going to be waiting for the next convention before something of that nature is revealed?

D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken answered this question a while back for me, so I'll do him the favor of passing along what he said. The Janice repaint is currently being workd on. A possible repaint scheme would have her in tie-died painted clothes, but nothing's been settled as finite as of yet. Hope this helps and have a good day.

BTW: When Ken has a more definitive notion of what the repaint scheme for Janice will be, I'm sure he'll let all of us know what it is.

Fozzie

Reaction score
What store will the Retail Exclusive Pepe be an exclusive to?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
What store will the Retail Exclusive Pepe be an exclusive to?
Never mind, my question has already been answered.