Statler and Waldorf; from the Balcony on DVD?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow I wasn't sure if those From the Balcony skits were still online! Thanks for posting the link... I haven't watched those in YEARS! So many memories from that time in my life lol :smile:

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Well so I did a lot of writing around. I got sent from one mailbox to another but the good news is that all of them eventually answered back.

And the conclusion is that it looks like there is no DVD with the S&WotB material in the making for now (which, I'm sure you'll agree, is a shame).

Of course, it's always possible I still didn't talk to the right people but at least the question went around a bit up there at Disney.

Let's hope some of it sticks .. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think they should make a DVD, considering that the FTB website is now closed.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Hey ... you're right! When did that happen? ...

Now we'll have to start a petition to have them on DVD for sure!

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
Does anyone know where these webisodes are available to watch/download? They don't seem to be up on Movies.com anymore.:boo:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
there NOT there anymore because Disney no longer owns Movies.com, thay own everything that was on the site before (ie: S&W: FTB)

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Hey! ... Are you sure about that? They actually OWN these episodes?

Does that mean that they could release them on DVD if they'd want that? In that case I need to get writing them, not Disney!

:sing:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey! ... Are you sure about that? They actually OWN these episodes?

Does that mean that they could release them on DVD if they'd want that? In that case I need to get writing them, not Disney!

:sing:
no thats NOT what i said! DISNEY OWNS everything (including S&W: FTB) that was on the site before! Disney owns the episodes!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe they wont release From The balcony because there are different movies in it and Disney may have copyright issues.They might be allowed to show it once but maybe it might be different to put the Movies section on DVD?