My Muppet Video Collection

P

Philo and Gunge

jediX said:
Oh, and btw, I'll assume you're new to the trade game. See, I would never sell a tape (aside from the fact that selling that stuff is illegal) -- instead, they copy stuff and trade it for other stuff. Cash is never an option.

OOO, if I give you $60 will you give me Big Bird In Japan?????!!!!!! :zany:

jediX

Reaction score
Look, I'm not trading anymore. It is too big of an inconvenience on me, especially because I have pretty much everything that I want anyway (other than a couple things I'll be getting sooner or later). If you want BBiJ, go buy the DVD -- it's better than the quality of my old tape...

P

Philo and Gunge

jediX said:
Look, I'm not trading anymore. It is too big of an inconvenience on me, especially because I have pretty much everything that I want anyway (other than a couple things I'll be getting sooner or later). If you want BBiJ, go buy the DVD -- it's better than the quality of my old tape...
I'm not even interested in BBiJ. I'm just insane!!!!!!

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Need a deal worked out....

Hello all.
Here is a list of specials, episodes, and others I would like to deal with someone for....

The cosby show - Cliffs Nightmare (featuring the Muppets)
The Muppets go to Walt Disney World
The Jim Henson Hour - The episode all about the Muppets (Making the Muppets, etc. The one where Jim Henson is wearing the tie and demonstrates green or blue screen, I can't remember if it is the same episode or not) I haven't seen this one in a long long time
The Muppet Show with Peter Sellers
The world of Jim Henson (I had taped this off of PBS, but the reception was fuzzy)
The Muppets celebrate Jim Henson
This is just a short list.

But if anyone happens to have all of the episode of Muppets tonight, let me know.
Or even all eps of the Jim Henson hour, we may never see it again. And I would love to see it again.
email me if you know anyone with these shows, or would like to make a deal....

dubsyuhs

Reaction score
Yeah, I need to pick up Fraggle Rock. Any chance of Sesame Street, you think?

Count von Count

Reaction score
I know this a old thread but do you still have a copy of "The Kermit & Piggy Story" Copied Tape, "Big Bird in Japan" Television Special, and The Muppet go to Walt Disney World?

Thanks!

vaati64

Reaction score
if you'd like count von count, I can send you the muppets at walt disneyworld, or I can tell you where you can see it