Ask Ken at Palisades

zootsuit

Reaction score
I have a question that has probably been answered already! The koozbaine Kermit seems to have the same head sculpt as regular(series 1)Kermit. Will we ever see a new sculpt for everyones favorite mc?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Funny enough, that's actually a new head scupt. There was some weird issue with their old manufacturer so they had to make a new head. I don't think Palisades has plans to tinker with the Kermit head. Henson is not interested in giving the figures expressions. :smile:

zootsuit

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.It makes me sad that Kermit can't be sad(or frustrated,contemplative,confused) :cry: Oh well, Kermit would want me to use my imagination anyway. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Hasn't been mentioned here yet but the news at Palisades is that Patrol Bear Fozzie is now in the regular lineup for Series 6, and Beau has been bumped most probably, but not definitely, into Series 7.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
WOOHOO!! I want Beau bad, but PATROL BEAR!! Come to Papa!! YAY!
So let me get this straight. You're Papa Bear?

:embarrassed:

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Why can't they bump Clifford out instead of Beau? I rather have Beau then Clifford but then they know whats best for the Muppet line up
I hope we get Beau in series 7
also would like to see Sweetums in series 7 and I like to see Wayne & Wanda in series 8 just kidding that would be cool! :attitude:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sam T Eagle said:
Why can't they bump Clifford out instead of Beau?
Beau is considered a chunky sort of character similar to Fozzie. Ken didn't want two chunky characters in the same wave. It makes sense. I agree with you on wanting Beau more, but I agree with Ken's marketing choice. Also, I think Beau would be a bigger seller so it's best to save him for later. I sooooo want Beau to come out. Maybe he can end up being the repaint too if he's later. Ya never know. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Beau is considered a chunky sort of character similar to Fozzie. Ken didn't want two chunky characters in the same wave. It makes sense. I agree with you on wanting Beau more, but I agree with Ken's marketing choice. Also, I think Beau would be a bigger seller so it's best to save him for later. I sooooo want Beau to come out. Maybe he can end up being the repaint too if he's later. Ya never know. :smile:
Beau is a character I am looking forward to so I hope he is coming out. It seems I havent been keeping up to date with things over at palisades until last night when I found out they werent going to be releasing a series 4 playset. That doesnt matter much, just longer to wait but I really hope they bring beau out.

:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course they are going to release Beau. We all know he's sculpted and Ken reports he'll be out next year. :rolleyes: