New Feature Stuff

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Miss Piggy look like she has her middle finger up (i.e. flipping us off?) on the main page??

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
My hat goes off to you. That site is top notch (especially the concept art)!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieFan74
Is it just me or does Miss Piggy look like she has her middle finger up (i.e. flipping us off?) on the main page??
This was brought up at the Palisades forum. Ken claims it's really her index figure. The dark gloves make it hard to be possitive.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Doesn't miss Piggy only have four fingers anyways and it would be imposable for her to flip someone off because she doesn't have a middle finger, she'd just cut the person in half insead;-)

Love the new page Ken! it's also great to see all the items in color too! I Didn"t know Lew Zelands fish bucket was so big, i think it's kinda too big, but it's a nice place to keep his sword fish

Rowlf looks great next to the piano! and i'm glad small stands are also coming with them.

I wonder if Scooter megaphone will fit in kermit hand? It seem more like a kermit item anyways, and scooters got so many:smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
That page looks great! I like it a lot better.

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Needs

I love the new feature. Easy to use, bright, happy, and cool. Thanks for including Series 4 already too.

The Feature needs better navigation to the Exclusives Listing...there are too many steps to get there...

And Blue Shirt Floyd and Invisible Beaker should be added to the Exclusives page or somewhere. (Red Shirt Zoot too, actually)...

Other than that...this is cool, and I can't wait to see First Mate Piggy, Swedish Chef and kitchen, Superhero Scooter, T-Shirt Animal, the pvc's and 12"'s!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
SO COOL!

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I hope the first mate piggy looks better than the series one piggy though, no ofense, but it looked weird. Everything else looks awesome!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieFan74
Well, the Muppets *are* said to be going in a more adult edgy direction...not so sure the middle finger is edgy though.

And my goodness...Palisade's Muppet site has to hands down have the best Muppet layout online EVER!(even if its just a splash page) Why can't the official site look that nice?

Btw...does that swordfish count as a character packin?
Does that fish have a name?