What's your Favorite T.V show

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I mentioned this one, but I noticed there's going to be new episodes of it next month: Lost Tapes, a show on Animal Planet about "hidden animals" such as Sasquatch, the Jersey Devil, etc.
I've seen that show! When I watched it at first, It was hard to tell whether or not it was real, but now that I look at it, everything looks doctored, but I wonder if people were sitting on the edge of their seats watching the show.

Quesal

Reaction score
I'm taking a liking to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
These aren't necessarily my "favorite" shows, but ever since they started airing FR on The Hub, I am now enjoying the shows Doogie Howser, M.D. and Happy Days.

Also I am now a "Gleek" :sing:

FloydPepper77

Reaction score
Gotta love The Muppet Show, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock but lets not forget Muppet Babies....:sing:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Of course the muppet show, but I love some other Dutch shows.
PS: Does anyone know that 'sesame street' in Dutch is 'Sesamstraat'? Almost the same..!:smile:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
My favorite shows, not including Muppet related ones, in no particular order are: The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Rocko's Modern Life, Ed Edd & Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Invader ZIM, Ren & Stimpy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Futurama. For anime I like Naruto, Paranoia Agent, Digimon Adventure, and Rurouni Kenshin.

I don't watch much live-action TV, just whatever's on TruTV or Animal Planet when nothing better's on.

Nick22

Reaction score
currently, i am rully enjoying "raising hope" on fox

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Of course the muppet show, but I love some other Dutch shows.
PS: Does anyone know that 'sesame street' in Dutch is 'Sesamstraat'? Almost the same..!:smile:
I knew that :wisdom:. I'm learning French did you know 'sesame street in French is 'Rue Sesame' not really close like the Dutch version though. Back on topic My Favorite shows are in particular order: Dinosaurs,Fraggle Rock,Muppet Babies,The Muppet Show,Sesame Street,Honey I Shrunk The Kids The Series,Gummi bears,Sabrina the Teenage Witch,and Babysitters Club. I mostly watch old shows and not to many non-Muppet related productions:wink:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Hero 108 is a pretty good cartoon from what I've seen of it. It comes on at 8 AM central, and even when it was new it came on early in the morning rather than airing during prime time like something like Adventure Time. I've yet to see a commercial for the show either.

I recommend anyone who has never seen or even heard of the show to give it a try if you're up around that time. I'm usually not! :stick_out_tongue: