What's your Favorite T.V show

gonzosgal

Reaction score
I'm still a huge fan of arrested development... that show was so good! (although michael cierra has since only ever played george michael)

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm a huge TV nut. My all time favorite TV show is LOST.

My other favorites consist of: Arrested Development, How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, Doctor Who, Modern Family, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Boardwalk Empire, 30 Rock, Community, Big Bang Theory, Buffy, Six Feet Under, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mythbusters, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Chuck, Frasier, Star Trek, Conan (O'Brien!), Psych, Castle, Desperate Housewives, Lie to Me, Warehouse 13, Freaks and Geeks, SNL, Futurama, The Good Guys, and Spaced.

That's in no particular order. :crazy:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I had an urge tonight to look up some old cartoons I remember seeing as a kid. One of these was Bump in the Night. Anyone remember this claymated masterpiece of Saturday morning entertainment?

After watching a couple episodes, I happened to look it up on Wikipedia and saw it mentioned that the complete series has been released on DVD. Doubting the legitimacy of the claim since this is Wikipedia and all, I checked tvshowsondvd.com and it's true (though it's not available in stores, apparently)! I totally need to buy this when I get paid on Friday!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I had an urge tonight to look up some old cartoons I remember seeing as a kid. One of these was Bump in the Night. Anyone remember this claymated masterpiece of Saturday morning entertainment?

After watching a couple episodes, I happened to look it up on Wikipedia and saw it mentioned that the complete series has been released on DVD. Doubting the legitimacy of the claim since this is Wikipedia and all, I checked tvshowsondvd.com and it's true (though it's not available in stores, apparently)! I totally need to buy this when I get paid on Friday!
Yeah, you need to go to Shout's website to get it, as far as I've heard... so unfortunately, no price competition there. It took them YEARS to get that product out there and they have to release it as an online exclusive (not to be confused with the MOD program, these are actual DVD's for sale). I really should pick it up, but I'm really disappointed it didn't even get into small, indie retailers. And meanwhile I see stacks of lame Food network stuff and cable shows the people who actually star in them don't know exist everywhere.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I recently started watching Oddities and Billy the Exterminator. Both great shows

Fraggline

Reaction score
Of course the muppet show, but I love some other Dutch shows.
PS: Does anyone know that 'sesame street' in Dutch is 'Sesamstraat'? Almost the same..!:smile:
Cool! What's it like? Is the format the same as Sesame Street in America, or is it slightly different?

ilovemusic

Reaction score
The dutch sesame street is featuring a younger Big Bird, but he's blue and called Pino. There is a little mouse called Ienie-mienie (and 'mienie' is the same as mini, so it means little).
There is a baby-pig called Purk, she's like a little miss piggy without hair.
Also is there a dog with a voice like rowlf, called Tommie.
And bert and ernie are there, and a few years ago sometimes kermit, but after the muppet studios became disney in 2004, kermit disappeared from the dutch sesame street.
check this link for a picture:

http://dromer.web-log.nl/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2009/04/14/sesamstraat.jpg