Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AARRRGGHHH!!

Series 4 STILL hasn't come to Memphis yet!

I have my Mega Animal, though.

Memphis, Distribution Center of the USA, and we STILL don't have these things.

Oh, well--it's just as well. I'm bork...er, BROKE anyhow. I'd go without a few meals to get my figures, tho.

radionate

Reaction score
I'm not going to have any saved up money for them when they do come at this rate! I'm spending it on everything else (including mega Animal!!!)!!!!

Thijs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
AARRRGGHHH!!

Series 4 STILL hasn't come to Memphis yet!

I have my Mega Animal, though.

Memphis, Distribution Center of the USA, and we STILL don't have these things.

Oh, well--it's just as well. I'm bork...er, BROKE anyhow. I'd go without a few meals to get my figures, tho.
those release dates are weird. In The Netherlands they began selling series 4 a week ago, and Mega Animal arrived even a month ago, if not longer, 'cause I discovered him a month ago in the action figure store in Amsterdam. Weird store. At the moment they have 3 swedish kitchens in store. They are never going to sell them all.
And do you have a Miss Piggy surplus too in the States? In the other store they now have 8 Miss Piggy's, and the only pluche muppets left of the Kermit Collection are 1 Gonzo and 7 Miss Piggy's.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Packaging pics?

Ken,

It seems that on the Series 4 packaging, pics of the puppets are no longer used, rather they're just pics of the figures. Why is that?

On the Series 5 prototype packages, the puppets were pictured with the exception of Pepe. Is this how it is going to go down, or are pics of the figures going to be the norm instead?

Personally my vote is for pics of the puppets given how close Palisades is to matching them in look and spirit.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Ken, I don't know if you are still accepting sugestions but I thought that it would bring more fun possibilities for the Pigs in Space Palyset if it included some deversified accessories from some episodes like:

- a little card thingy to put on the window only with a bright white light drawn, which would be the End of the Universe where the Meaning and Purpose of Life was going to be discovered, that appeared in the VERY LAST episode of the Muppet Show (Gene Kelly)
- an attachable disco crystal ball that appeared in the Caroll Burnett episode - the Dance Marathon episode
- a big trunk where Kermit (and Gonzo's Fungus Collection) was being held hostage like in the episode with Diana Ross
- an ironing board like in the episode with Edgar Bergen

I don't know... I think that some of this accessories would bring a LOT of fun to everyone and would be a nice touch to us fans...

What do you think, Ken? And you guys?

Thank you...

matleo

Reaction score
hey Dave,

I'm not ken, but I can field this one. They swtiched to using the pics of the figurees on front of the package becasue they couldn't get good high res pics of all the charcters they were using. And it's only going ot get harder as the seires goes along and the characters become more obscure. On the back, Palisades will continue to use pics of the puppets because they have the lo-res pics and can use them.

Why not use those pics and make them bigger? Well, becasue if they do som of those pics will get grainy. In the case of S4 it was Sam Arrow. Probably Newsman in S5 and I imagine finding a good pic of BOP Fozze will be hard wen they get to S6. hope this helps.

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo said:
- an attachable disco crystal ball that appeared in the Caroll Burnett episode - the Dance Marathon episode
I think it's too late for the Swinetrek now, they are quite advanced in making it but i'm hoping we see a disco crystal ball as an accessory with 'Afro Kermit' if he ever gets made (which will probably equate to how easily i can make it over to Maryland to chain myself to Ken's car !) so it'd be cool for that along with a removable afro, script and gold chains. I guess you could hang the ball above the Swinetrek !

beaker

Reaction score
Koozebane

Since Target apparently wants to be A-holes about when they are going to release the Koozebane Kermit exclusive, is there any way us fans can get one off of the Palisades site, eBay, etc? We do not want to form a clandestine guerrilla ops team to break into a Target wherehouse, but we will if need be:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo said:
- a little card thingy to put on the window only with a bright white light drawn, which would be the End of the Universe where the Meaning and Purpose of Life was going to be discovered, that appeared in the VERY LAST episode of the Muppet Show (Gene Kelly)
- a big trunk where Kermit (and Gonzo's Fungus Collection) was being held hostage like in the episode with Diana Ross
- an ironing board like in the episode with Edgar Bergen
Those are great ideas, but are items that can be purchased seperate or made. I'd rather Palisades saves budget money for other projects rather than spend on props.

As far as the viewscreens, I'm sure we'll be able to cut and paste from the internet or magazines to make our own special ones. As far as the end of the Universe card, all you need is just a white piece of posterboard in there. I'm definitely going to be making new cards for my viewscreen!!

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
beaker said:
Since Target apparently wants to be A-holes about when they are going to release the Koozebane Kermit exclusive, is there any way us fans can get one off of the Palisades site, eBay, etc?
Well, I think if Palisades' web site offers Kermit, that would probably violate their agreement with Target.

As far as eBay....a seller on eBay won't have one for sale until they're available at Target, unless the seller is a rotten hooligan.

:cool: