Mmm--cookie Goood!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYAAA!

Hey, we all know that Cookie Monster loved him some cookies. So, cookies would be top of the list, otherwise his name wouldn't be "Cookie" now would it?

What else do we know of that he ate either on TV or in a recording of some type? Whether named Cookie Monster or some other monster?

I know a ukelele and a quart of milk...

FOZ

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
In an early 50s muppet segment he ate a machine. He was under the name Wooly Monster. I think in the skit where he imitates Ernie, he eats the plate along with the cookies. He and Herry ate a letter m. thats all i can think of

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure he's eaten about every letter and number there is. I suppose they could move on to exclamation points next, huh?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Let's see:

He ate the entire set of the "Cookie Disco" segment;

He ate a typewriter in "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street";

He ate a pickup truck on one episode of SS;

He ate Hooper's Store in another episode of SS...

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I don't know if this happened on the show, but I had a Sesame Street story book where the Genie in the Tube of Toothpaste gave Cookie three wishes. Cookie at a large semi truck ate the end. I think I had the same story on a record as well. (That's a precursor to the CD for you youngins out there.)

I had Grover Sings the Blues and Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella on vinyl. Does anyone remember those? My favorites. Wish they were out on CD.

Markus

(oops edited for typos)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It was amusing how in the early years he showed up while Kermit was giving a speech. In the first episode, he even almost ATE Kermit! :eek:

I loved it how Cookie begged for mercy when Kermit threatened to tell Cookie's mommy that Cookie ate Kermit's happy face. That was before Cookie had a name.

Also, when he destroyed Kermit's rectangle, Kermit said it wasn't a rectangle anymore, but Cookie objected: "It still is ... it's a wRECk, man! It's a TANGLE!" How awesome a punchline is that? :big_grin:

roadrat15

Reaction score
In "Casey" he ate snow. He also ate a whistle and a horn . . .but played a banana! He demolished Mumford's magic wand and gulped down a shared letter M with Herry.

dcfboss

Reaction score
Finally a Cookie Monster Thread.......He is the man, uhhh monster, lol. I've said it sooooo many times, but without Cookie Monster, Sesame Street would just outright be boring.....he brings some comedy to what is mostly a educational show

With that said in this past season's episode where he is craving his cookies but there are none to be foud he took bites out of:

A frisbee
A plant
A beachball

He also ate Maria's tuna fish sandwich

Also, while singing his Russian inspired Cookie Counting Song:

"Since me have no cookies
Second best will do
Me will eat the plate and me will eat the tabe too...........HEY"

LOL

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
I don't know if this happened on the show, but I had a Sesame Street story book where the Genie in the Tube of Toothpaste gave Cookie three wishes. Cookie ate a large semi truck at the end.
It was on the show, but on the show, he ate a (IIRC) Ford F-150 pickup truck...