BITBBH comes to McDonalds UK !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Bear In The Big Blue House is coming to McDonalds in the UK after The Muppet Show promotion finishes !

Its mini plush, Like the Muppet one !

So far i know that these are in the set -

• Bear
  • Ojo
  • Tutter
  • Treelo
  • Pip
  • Pop
  • Doc Hogg

There is also another one , Probably Luna !

And this is teh first Doc Hogg merchandise ever !

See ya

See ya

scarecroe

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!

Oh wait, I'm not in the UK.

Well, let us know if you find any photos anyway :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by *Warrick*

And this is teh first Doc Hogg merchandise ever !

See ya

See ya
Sweeet! Ive been waiting for some Doc Hogg merch! Sadly those idiots Disney and Fisher Price have decided not to continue the BEar name, so this is good news. First the classic Muppets, now Bear in the UK. Very cool. I am so happy the Muppets in all forms(Classic, Bear, Hoobs, Mopatop, etc) are appreciated by people in Europe(much more than the US sadly) As one of th ebiggest Bear fans on here this is muchos good news...now I just have to get my intl contacts in tow, heh.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah the promotion starts on Thursday. The Muppets end tommorow - Christmas eve.

Also talking of plush - Boots in the UK have now got mini Hoobs plushes of the main 3 characters. They are £6 each but very good likenesses and larger than the McD's plushes. Iver looks particularly good.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

:eek:

I gotta go and get my Rowfl's !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

Hehe :big_grin:

RugbyTiger

Reaction score
Honestly, you wait a decade for a Henson Happy Meal and two come along at once!

Hi guys!

(Hope you had a great Christmas btw!!!)

Just got my first Bear toys from Mc Donalds and they look fantastic!!! It looks like there are NINE seperate packets to pick up

BEAR STANDING
BEAR SITTING WITH BOOK
TREELO
TUTTER
OJO
DOC HOGG
PIP
POP
LUNA+RAY

From the paper insert, I *think* Luna and Ray (RAY!!!-yesssssss!) come packaged together, but Pip and Pop do not. Pip leans to the left and Pop leans to the right and they have their names printed on their tags, clearly visible through the bags.

I have Pip, but because I was in a hurry, I think I made the mistake of not asking them to check for Pop in the same delivery box; I have a sneaky feeling that they have both arrrive simultaniously, given that there is an extra toy and they look *rather* similar, so this is a warning to check for both if you get shown one or the other!!! As they are first week, they could prove as scarce as Swedish Chef!!

Rather dissapointingly in a way, they also still had an abundance of Muppets today too, and were waiting to clear them before Bear started (I had to ask very nicely to get a Bear toy at all!). Whenever I went into a store during TMS promotion, they seemed to have 3-4 characters in stock at a time, and in only one store was I offered and alternative toy the whole time. I really hope they were more successful than they currently look and this sighting today was a one off!!!!!

Take Care

Jamie B :smile:

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
:eek:

I gotta go and get my Rowfl's !
Tell me about it - i got Rowlf and Gonzo at the last minute. Most stores in London were just doing 'Action Man' while they were waiting for Bear to start. I had to go to an out of town McD's to still find the Muppets.

I've got the whole set now though thankfully - the temptation to Ebay them is great ! LOL !