Bad Bart comes to town

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the skecth where Bad Bart coems to town, to give somebody what he deserves, does anybody know who performed the bartendar? I'm trying to figure out the voice, and yet I can't. Could it be Michael Earl?

Oddly enough, in that sketch Forgetful Jones appears, and is even referred to by name, but doens't have any lines. I wonder what's up with that. It's like he's there just to be there. And since he doens't talk I don't know whetehr he was performed by Michael Earl or Richard Hunt.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If it was David Rudman, then the sketch must have been from the 1983-1984 season, as Brian Muehl performed Clementine in that sketch, and David Rudman first performed in 1983. I thought David Rudman joined in 1984, but checked Muppet Wiki and boy was I wrong. Muppet Wiki also says that he was an intern in 1981, but I'm not sure what his intern job was (performing?). Or maybe he did perform a few tiems before officially being a performer (like Kevin Clash did).

And sicne Jim Henson performed Bad Bart, then it obviously wasn't made during the 1992-1993 season when Muehl briefly returned to the show.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
David also performed the umpire in the sketch "Home Run on the Range".