TMS Season 4 Bonus Feature Thoughts

MWoO

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Muppet Screen Test with :smile: & :embarrassed: that Jim & Frank made before shooting The Muppet Movie!

That would make a great Bonus Feature for Season 4! :wink:
that was an extra on the muppet movie dvd. we don;t really need it again.

ploobis

Reaction score
that was an extra on the muppet movie dvd. we don;t really need it again.
Well the Columbia release of the Muppet Movie is now out of print. But still, Maybe you're right.

ploobis

Reaction score
Since season 3 featured the Purina Dog Chow commercials with Rowlf & Baskerville, It would be nice for season 4 to include the Claussen's Bread and McGarry's Sausage commercials that featured Kermit & Mack.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Technically, The Muppets Go to the Movies should have been released on a special edition of The Great Muppet Caper (the same with The Muppets Go Hollywood with The Muppet Movie). They were released to sort of advertise those movies, although I always have thought of The Muppets Go to the Movies as being a sort of series finale.
True, it would have made a lot of sense, but it's unlikely to happen for whatever reason. At this point, I'd rather have the specials out on some DVD than not at all. :smile:

dbarrie

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Christmas special with John Denver included. That would make an excellent bonus.

ploobis

Reaction score
I would really love to see the Original Unaired Version of the Juliet Prowse pilot episode as a bonus feature!

What do ya say? :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
I haven't thought much about bonus features for season 4. I just know that in Season 5, they better have the special "The Muppets Go To The Movies" on it! That's for sure!

Quesal

Reaction score
Also, Muppet Loverr, if you like Miss Piggy so much, you should get into a conversation with Muppetfan44. She is a real ham for Miss Piggy. FYI