What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Last thing I perchased was a hideously ugly Miss Piggy halloween dress-up set from a second-hand store...I really have never seen anything so ugly...No offence meant to the pig on which it was designed.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I don't remember what the last thing I actually purchased myself was, but I did get the (I think) Sababa Fraggles plus the complete Series Set of Fraggle Rock for Christmas

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
A Muppet Whatnot. (hasn't came yet, it'll be here around the end of Febuary)

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
An Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas The Musical poster signed by the cast of the show.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought Sesame Street Old School volume 2 when I repurchased VMX due to misplacing my other copy. It was half off after Christmas. :wisdom:

Also, since I work at this little toy shop a few days a week I have the cool job of actually selling some of the remaining Palisades figures. I just sold a Crazy Harry yesterday! :crazy:

muppetguy

Reaction score
I didn't buy it, but received as a gift

Hello All. This christmas I got a wonderful muppet present. The sideshow statue of Miss Piggy. She is absolyetly stunning. My mother surprised me with her. I am so happy to finally own her. I was very suprised to see how large these buts are. I am so used to randy bowens stuff. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hello All. This christmas I got a wonderful muppet present. The sideshow statue of Miss Piggy. She is absolyetly stunning. My mother surprised me with her. I am so happy to finally own her. I was very suprised to see how large these buts are. I am so used to randy bowens stuff. :wink:
Very cool! That is the definitive Piggy. One little thing I did to mine was get a bit of very watered down brown watercolor and brush it over her hair. The statue really springs to life when the Tweety-ish yellow is toned down (still don't know why they went with that) and the bust becomes the finest Piggy product I've ever seen.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I really do love her. I'm sure people remember me for being a huge piggy fan, but I do agree with you frogboy, she is so far THE best I have owned and seen. To bad no poser from MR, but that's an entire other issue we will not go into. I wish I had caught onto these busts sooner. They are pretty expensive now...and the ones I want..well, main characters always fetch for more $. Oh well.

Davina

Reaction score
just ordered my whatnot puppet! just have to wait til febuary for it to actually get here