What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yesterday we were in Leland (w00t!), and I ended up stocking up on merchandise at the gift shop of a small museum dedicated to Jim Henson just along Deer Creek. Here's a list of things I got:

Kermit "Keep it Green" bag

Fraggle Rock
Sprocket patch

The Dark Crystal
title logo patch

And 5 pins:
*Animal
*Bunsen and Beaker "I *heart* Nerds"
*Beaker "Meep"
*"Kermit '79" with a rainbow and him playing banjo
*The Electric Mayhem

Kiki

Reaction score
Went on a bit of a shopping spree on thursday, and visited a really good record shop I occasionally buy really good and reasonable children's records from (like Wombles and Danny Kaye stuff and the like x3). Anyway, I found the 'Sesame Street Fever!' record and bought it for a fiver. =D The condition isn't... /great/, but I'm gonna try it out once I get my old needle out. :smile:

Yesterday we were in Leland (w00t!), and I ended up stocking up on merchandise at the gift shop of a small museum dedicated to Jim Henson just along Deer Creek.
O_O

O_O

Note to self: Migrate to Deer Creek.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
A few DVDs that I mentioned in the "What was the last DVD you bought and why" thread.

But today I went to a comic book shop and bought issues 1 and 2 of 4 of Muppets: Snow White comic book. I loved that Spamela Hamderson is Snow White, :flirt:, she's one hot pig. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I already mentioned this on the "What Made You Smile Today?" thread, but: Technically, I didn't buy it because I've never been to Disneyland, but one of my mom's friends is getting me a pressed penny with Animal on it. :halo:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
A Red Fraggle plush by Sababa. I heard good things about the company, and it should come very soon, since the guy who had it lives in Atlanta, and I'm pretty close to said area.
Needless to say, I'm excited. :excited:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was just at a bookstore and bought the first three of the Return to the Labyrinth books.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Obviously, it would be practically impossible to expect me to go to Disney World and the Atlanta puppetry museum and not buy anything. At the museum I got a tee shirt that says "Moi in Wonderland" with Piggy as Alice, Kermit as the White Rabbit, Animal as the Cheshire Cat, etc., and in Disney I got a Bean Bunny plushie. :smile:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I bought a Manhattan Toy Mokey from Amazon last night. She'll compliment my Red nicely. FYI, Wembley is next. :coy:

Not sure if this counts, but my mom let me have an old Kermit doll she had back in the 80's (1981 according to the tag). :smile: