RIP Harvey Korman

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
RIP, Harvey! We are losing a lot of the old guard obviously and they're not always being replaced with performers of the highest caliber. I pray that we as a society continue to respect talent when we see it. :wink:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
"Chewing gum in line? I hope you brought enough for everybody!"

R.I.P.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I just read this on Yahoo! and was about to post this thread myself; it's really sad that he's passed, he WILL be missed.

Secondly... Dr. Bombay? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY? !
I've been commenting more in the Muppetcast thread and all. Listening to it has renewed my love of the Muppets...not that it ever went away...

dbarrie

Reaction score
I've heard that in real life Loretta Swit is a real beyotch (to put it mildly).
It's sad that another former TMS guest has left the stage. I never thought his episode was very good, sorry to say. I did watch it again though Thursday night out of respect for both the man and the show. I remember some of the Loretta Swit episode but would have to watch it all again before I can form an opinion.

dbarrie

Reaction score
So you're saying that watching any episode of M*A*S*H is better than her TMS appearance?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not necessarily, I'm just saying if you want to see anything with Loretta Swit, then M*A*S*H would help you out.

dbarrie

Reaction score
I do remember her referencing M*A*S*H and her Hot Lips character during the episode.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Could we please get this back on topic?

RIP Mr. Korman. His chemistry with Carol Burnett and Tim Conway was great. I always loved how they would ad-lib lines trying to get the others to crack up.