Muppet Morsels

Frogster

Reaction score
There've been times we've started petitions on here to get a few things that Muppet fans want the most, and since we've gone two season sets of The Muppet Show without Muppet Morsels, I'd like to ask if we could start a petition and get ahold of ABC so that when the 4th season of TMS comes out we can have the Morsels again.... what do you guys think?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd sign a petition if it includes a request for cast commentary, but I didn't personally care for the morsels. :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Muppet Morsels were collected by Jerry Juhl and Dave Goelz, so I really don't think we're going to see them again. I liked them, but they really weren't my favorite part of the set.

My only request is that the last two seasons have as much care (if not more) put into them as the Dinosaurs DVDs. It seems The Muppet Show DVDs haven't received quite as much attention as those. I would love to see some commentaries from the The Muppet Show cast and crew.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
Personally, I loved the Muppet Morsels. For me, it added something entertaining to the occasional snoozer :sleep: guest performances. I would sign a petition.

David French

Reaction score
I'd sign it, but only on the grounds that if they did being them back that they went into more detail than they do on the first season set eg deleted scenes, comparisons between early versions and transmitted versions etc

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would sign it, the morsels were greatly appreciated!

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, I'd go for it! I loved the Muppet Morsels! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. I suppose I would sign a petition if it meant we could get them on season 4. If anything I sure would still be interested in seeing what sort of morsels they would make about the Happy Wandering Piggies Sketch. Don't you agree with me Caroline? :wink: :big_grin: :super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
My only request is that the last two seasons have as much care (if not more) put into them as the Dinosaurs DVDs. It seems The Muppet Show DVDs haven't received quite as much attention as those. I would love to see some commentaries from the The Muppet Show cast and crew.
Personally, I think they spend a lot of that time and care into clearing all the song rights to make darn well sure the sets are uncut. I'd rather have bare bones DVD's of the series with everything in tact than all the special features in the world, and episodes heavily edited.

But it's a lot more care than Disney gave its own Disney Afternoon sets. Talk about Bare Bones. You'd think they could at least get Jim Cummings or someone come in and talk about being a voice actor or something.