Who has a Deviant Art account?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes they do.

Back in February, they were responsible for me being infected SIX times by the exact same virus (the dreaded XP Guardian/Security/Whatever virus).
And yet, if those hosting sites for those ads said "We have information that China's government is saying nasty stuff about the US government behind their backs," someone WOULD go after them. Here? Not so much. Really, who do you talk to to get these snotty little brats who come up with viruses arrested for fraud?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You probably have a not-so-great antivirus program, then. dA has no viruses or trojans or anything like that.
I have Norton Anti-Virus, which is top-of-the-line.

YES, DA has viruses.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Norton used to be top-of-the-line.

Not trying to start an argument, but in general, Norton passed its prime years ago.

Most would insist that Kaspersky is the current top dawg of anti-virus software, I don't have it, but I've heard mostly positive reviews about it (save for apparently it's a real RAM eater), and many computer repairmen and technicians I've alked to have recommended it.

Until I can try Kaspersky, unfortunately, I'm saddled with McAfee... it was great at first, but ironically (not really), when I paid for the service (it was originally complementary), it's slacked. It would be a good idea for people to probably download and install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Spyboy's Search and Destroy; not only are they free, but they can detect the things that these once "top notch" programs can't. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for Spybot, I probably would've had to dish out a hundred dollars or so to have the repairmen remove those dA viruses that plagued me.

beau

Reaction score
Yes they do.

Back in February, they were responsible for me being infected SIX times by the exact same virus (the dreaded XP Guardian/Security/Whatever virus).

They mostly stem from those annoying ads of theirs that automatically refresh themselves every 30 seconds, which is why a lot of people pay for premium memberships, so as not to put up with the ads.
Ah, well then. In my case I have AdBlock installed so I don't see ads to begin with.

KarinTeeth

Reaction score
My dA account is Dklover101295. A majority of my stuff is DKC though. Not much Muppets. :/

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Its Me!!!!! This is my first time on this web, I just made it to the web!

GO MUPPETS! I LOVE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!:cool::big_grin::sing::flirt::halo:

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Please message me if you want mine.
I do not like to post links to my other profiles on other forums.
So, if you want my DA, please message me.