Macy's Kermit Frogtographer

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Did Santa not you bring you one?

Let me know if you are interested in being hooked up with a Kermie....

I got several...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I got mine. I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. Overall good representation - on the cuddly side. Didn't expect that. The hat can easily be removed by cutting 3 thin threads (but I would never do that) and the outfit unzips too. Okay. I am too about disrobing poor Kermit, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I was expecting something much cheaper, but it's worth getting. A good friend gave him to me. Only got one. I expected more, but I'm glad that I ended up with one special Kermit. More attention for him.

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Macy's Kermit...

Yeah I got one too! My boyfriend got me one for Xmas. He's awesome! Very soft but suprisingly well made. Also the voice chip was a pleasant suprise. Not sure about what to do with the camera though. Probably will leave it on him.

Fragglerockr

Luke

Reaction score
Ah voice chips eh ? Shows it CAN be done. I would have really supported the Mega's having voice chips. It would have given them a selling angle other than just being large action figures.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, but it is very expensive and cost prohibative for a smaller toy company to use them. The Macy's Kermits are more of a guaranteed sell and actually priced quite high - 35 bucks with a purchase! (Thinks we've been through this several times) sigh. :rolleyes: Oh, well. Here we go again...

Luke

Reaction score
LOL I getcha ! :big_grin: Just commenting and all that - ouch i didn't realise Macey's Kermit was that expensive though but it is lovely.

It must be cheaper to use Steve's voice anyhow as he's still on contract with Henson, they wouldn't have to pay him seperately.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I can see that. And he does Beaker too, so it's a natural assuption, but with so many issues over colors of paint - think about the whole voice issues and debates over money etc. I know people like that the Simpsons have voice chips, but to tell you the truth, I'm not impressed with any of the products. Their playsets are really cheap compared to Palisades. I think they have just spoiled us. LOL!

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppetfreak
Did Santa not you bring you one?

Let me know if you are interested in being hooked up with a Kermie....

I got several...
I'd like to try and work something out. I don't have a lot of cash, but I'd be happy to make you Muppety tapes from my collection!

See my list of stuff at :

http://www.geocities.com/mahnamahna2000/

Email me at :

markpethick@hotmail.com

If you are interested, let me know!

Mark