Ultimate Muppet Family Christmas Question

Mongoose

Reaction score
Hi once again everyone. So, sitting here at work I've been pondering about my favorite Muppet release: A Muppet Family Christmas. Of course, I am in the same boat as most everyone in that I wish I had a copy without the various edits that had to be produced. I was thinking, since according to the muppet wiki page on MFC...

"Because the US song rights are different than for other countries, the PAL video release available in Europe does not contain the music edits the NTSC videos suffer."

do you think that the PAL dvd that floats around on ebay.eu would be a full copy? I luckily have a region free dvd player, so playing it would not be a problem.

Thanks for reading!

Hopefully I can figure this out :search:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The UK dvd release is as complete as you can get it. All the songs are in it, but it's still missing the so called stocking scene.

Mongoose

Reaction score

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well the one that i was referring to was this out of print release. Never seen the one you bought before, however I did some digging and apparently what you bought was a Dutch release from 2006, so it should be legit as you can see here

Mongoose

Reaction score
WOW, Good find!

I couldn't for the life of me find that. Thanks! Now I really can't wait for it to come in!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Well the one that i was referring to was this out of print release. Never seen the one you bought before, however I did some digging and apparently what you bought was a Dutch release from 2006, so it should be legit as you can see here
It is legit, it was the second version from the UK, same dvd, just different packaging.

Leanne
x