Sesame Unpaved on Noggin

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Can anyone tell me what kind of Cable you need to have access to Noggin ?

I dont have no idea about how the US TV Stations work, And will be staying in the US for Three Weeks.

I want to try and catch some Sesame Unpaved episodes, But dont know how i can get the channel.

If it helps, Ill be in Kissimee, Florida.

Thanks

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You can get it on Dish network on their top 100. I don't get it anymore.

The older shows are usually on early in the morning (when I say early I mean 3:00 maybe 2:00 or 4:00 AM)

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
3:30 AM Eastern, to be exact...on Friday night/early Saturday morning and Saturday night/early Sunday morning

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warrick,

Satellite companies DirecTV and DISH Network carry Noggin (depending on the packages someone is subscribed too). Also many digital cable companies carry Noggin.

Will you be staying in a hotel or at a friend's place? It's very unlikely a hotel would offer Noggin, but if you are staying with a friend you may be able to see it.

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
I get Noggin from our local cable company's digital cable service. It's more advanced than "regular cable" so if you're staying in a hotel or the like, I would doubt they would have it.

I hope you can catch some episodes! My mom and I are having a blast reminiscing about past skits. I saw Ladybug Picnic on Friday and Teeny Little Super Guy was on yesterday. I was so excited!

Jessica

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

We are renting a house, So its even more confusing now - LOL

but please help if possible, Id love to catch some !

And any details about Play With Me Sesame and Sesame Street, Like Channels and times would be great !

Thanks

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I know that Noggin is DirecTV channel 298...

And you can get Play With Me Sesame and 1-2-3 Sesame Street (which is newer SS reruns; 1993-94 and the first Elmo's World season) airtimes from www.noggin.com

ssetta

Reaction score
If you live in the Boston area, or any area with AT&T Broadband, Noggin is on Channel 223. And if you have RCN, it's on channel 110. Now I know that AT&T Broadband is a very big cable company. I know that it's channel 120 in some areas, channel 223 in others, and it varies throughout the country. But if you live in New England and have AT&T Broadband, it's channel 223.

Jaboom97

Reaction score
This is correct, Noggin is on Channel 120 in the Pittsburgh market area which covers most of Ohio eastern side, East and West of Cleveland, OH and upper panhandle of West Virginia and of course Western PA also I think Richmond, VA area as well, these areas are served by AT&T Broadband and that's the digital cable company we have here in my area on the mid eastern side of Ohio. and Noggin is on our 120, I think AT&T Broadband also offers digital cable in Florida, also Time Warner has digital cable in may areas that aren't served by ATT. I don't know what channel it is on that cable though.

Jaboom97

Reaction score
I performed a search on TV guide shows for zip code 34741 Kissimmee FL area they have Time warner and Noggin is on Channel 134, and Dish Network it is ch 169. Hope this helps have fun and enjoy if you can, I would also call ahead as sometimes the cable companies have to come and install the dish, converter etc, and of course they never show up on time or at all!!!!!! Call and make plans ahead of time and make sure it is before Unpaved is on the weekends.