Ned's illness...

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I did hear that the German series was put off because of a fire at ZDF where the show was aired. One of my choir mates works for ZDF, but I never asked him about it, and then Amazon.de released the first half of season 1 in July, and will have the second half released during the first part of December. I'm giving my husband the second half for Christmas.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Perhaps he was more of the classic stage actor whose performance style was larger than life, which sometimes seems strange on Television.
Yeah...That would make sense. Also, he does have a very...agressive relationship with Sprocket in this series. (Which sounds worse than it is :stick_out_tongue:)

There was still a lot of love between them, but it was much more...British. "Behave Sprocket!"

Frogster

Reaction score
I always thought it would be really cool if Ned turned out to be played by Frank Oz

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah...That would make sense. Also, he does have a very...agressive relationship with Sprocket in this series. (Which sounds worse than it is :stick_out_tongue:)

There was still a lot of love between them, but it was much more...British. "Behave Sprocket!"
Poor Sprocky :frown:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe. I think he was happy. He was a bit of a tougher dog himself, hehe.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hence why Sprocket--despite being happy for his master--always made a weird gurggling sound whenever Ned's last name was mentioned.
Not offten but Sprocket cares for people , other dogs , and the fraggles.